KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Carlson Labs, Vitamin A, 15,000 IU, 240 Soft Gels

Reviewer1606503님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like Carlson Labs 25,000 IU retinyl palmitate Vitamin-A soft gels. I don’t know if I missed them here on Iherb’s website so I went with the 15,000 IU SG’s. If your a first timer trying vitamin-A I recommend retinyl palmitate instead of beta carotene. I take it for skin health and it works for me

Vitamin A Palmitate

Reviewer2139823님께서 Jun 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am trying Vitamin A palmitate for the first time. I'm not sure how it is going to work for me. I am legally blind with no sight left in my right eye. I am trying to slow my disease down (RP) in my left eye. My doctor recommended vitamin A palmitate. Hopefully this will work. The only negative I have about this is the fact that for the first week I have extreme nausea and diarrhea. The second week I just had the nausea. I stuck with it because I was hoping that my body would get use to it. By the third week, the nausea was off and on. I'm now on my 4th week. So far so good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2737235님께서 Feb 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Carlson Labs is one of the only vitamin companies that offer Vitamin A PALMITATE, which is the only proven supplement to slow down the degeneration of vision from retinitis pigmentosa.

Great product

Reviewer3025850님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this vitamin A by Carlson. It is the only one which I find effective. I was severely deficient in vitamin A and after taking this for three months my blood vitamin A levels are back up to high normal. This is the only product which has helped me.

Vitamin A Palmitate for Retinitis Pigmentosa patients

Reviewer3090521님께서 Nov 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

From Dhaka, Bangladesh: The product arrived at very good condition. DHL delivery ensured that this supplement was delivered on time (delivered within 3 days of purchase). I purchased this for my mom's eye disease (Retinitis Pigmentosa). I'm looking forward for future shopping from this website and I would like to recommend anyone to order this Vitamin A Palmitate.

very good

Reviewer1682718님께서 Nov 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

effective

Carlson Vit A 15,000 IU

Reviewer1741430님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective for the 10 days used.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, the real thing, fresh and new at great price.

Reviewer2839846님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time ordered from iHerb, a recent discovery online and I will order again. They offer great products at low prices, highly recommend.

Vitamin A

Reviewer3280043님께서 Oct 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was perfect. Best of all it is newly dated. Very good service. I will buy again.

Vitamin order

Reviewer2518040님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This order was handled in excellent time fashion. Will not hesitate to order again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품