KO

iHerb 상품평

₩36,664

₩56,397

할인금액: ₩19,733 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Gotta get that fish oil

Reviewer1843434님께서 Dec 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being a Scandinavian girl, fish oil in culturally a big part of my life, however I love the large quantity in this particular brand and who can beat the price. I even give my dog a couple of fish oil capsules a day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product at good value

Reviewer1418931님께서 Oct 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Chewable fish oil gel cap with a non-fishy taste. I recommend the product to people who are unable to swallow the large gel caps offered by competing companies.

Great value

Reviewer3210057님께서 Jun 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great quality and price. Use to buy Nordic Naturals and after discovering Carlson, switched. Better value for the same quality. Kids like the orange flavor. I like that the whole family can take the same supplement (adults twice a day, and children one a day).

Tastes Great!

ShelleyP님께서 Jan 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These taste quite good and are fun to chew. It does takes 5 of these capsules to get the equivalent of 1 tsp. of their regular fish oil though, so not as cost effective as the liquid.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Everyone should take fish oil

Reviewer1519629님께서 Sep 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great stuff, easier to take regularly than the liquid.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Comparable to higher priced brands

Reviewer2457263님께서 Jan 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The capsules are large but easy to swallow since they're gel. Really nice light orange flavor masks the fish scent. I haven't noticed any burping or stomach ache from these. I wouldn't recommend chewing though, because I can taste the fish when doing that. Definitely going to reorder!

Best Quality

Reviewer3241646님께서 Feb 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best quality (as usual)

Norweigian Fish Oil

Reviewer1673533님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product!!!

my kids love to eat it.

Reviewer1741030님께서 Jul 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My boys, 9 and 7, have been taking this every morning for a couple of years now and they love it. They do chew it, not swallow. I think it would be just too big for that. Also just a heads up, if they are left in the heat they will melt.

the best

Reviewer1541727님께서 Apr 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

its good i like this product

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품