KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩19,332
₩29,733
할인금액: ₩10,400 (35% 할인)
16 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.9 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

exellent

15 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2567230님께서 Jan 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I trust this selenium

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1908266님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used it for years. Capsule not too big, selenomethionine formulation. Trustworthy company.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Carlson Labs, Selenium, 200 mcg, 180 caps.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2200823님께서 Sep 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product at a great price from an old name in supplements.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good Product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Ghostpulse님께서 Jul 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Надеюсь это поможет мне в будущем, селен является противораковым антиоксидантом. Капсулы маленькие, легко принимать. I hope this will help me in the future, selenium is an anti-cancer antioxidant. The capsules are small, easy to make.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I prefer Se-Methyl-Selenocysteine

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

OrganicGirl님께서 Sep 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

but Solgar was discontinued. Jarrow and Life Extension have also Se-Methyl-Selenocysteine. Jarrow only has a formula with this form of Selenium. Life Extension uses Sodium Selenite in lots of their products. This is not organically bound and will be absorbed poorly. I don't trust companies using Sodium Selenite. So back to L-selenomethionine. I took Carlson because of the low weight. The capsules are small so easy to take. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »