KO

₩17,754

₩27,305

할인금액: ₩9,551 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

exellent

Reviewer2567230님께서 Jan 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

I trust this selenium

Reviewer1908266님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used it for years. Capsule not too big, selenomethionine formulation. Trustworthy company.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Carlson Labs, Selenium, 200 mcg, 180 caps.

Reviewer2200823님께서 Sep 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product at a great price from an old name in supplements.

Good Product

Ghostpulse님께서 Jul 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Надеюсь это поможет мне в будущем, селен является противораковым антиоксидантом. Капсулы маленькие, легко принимать. I hope this will help me in the future, selenium is an anti-cancer antioxidant. The capsules are small, easy to make.

I prefer Se-Methyl-Selenocysteine

OrganicGirl님께서 Sep 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

but Solgar was discontinued. Jarrow and Life Extension have also Se-Methyl-Selenocysteine. Jarrow only has a formula with this form of Selenium. Life Extension uses Sodium Selenite in lots of their products. This is not organically bound and will be absorbed poorly. I don't trust companies using Sodium Selenite. So back to L-selenomethionine. I took Carlson because of the low weight. The capsules are small so easy to take. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

nice

Reviewer2756094님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reasonable price, and from what I have read, the organically bound Selenium is the kind that is best absorbed. I am happy with this purchase, and will purchase again.

Excellent

Reviewer1852029님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is about the best form of selenium for high absorption by the body.

Good supplement

Reviewer1805264님께서 Mar 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Graet detox, good support for work of a thyroid gland

Happy with this product

Reviewer2255839님께서 Oct 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that it is 200mcg and there is 180caps...last me well. It also the form of selenium I was looking to take.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5264010241278355681님께서 Feb 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel good