KO

₩23,851

₩36,685

할인금액: ₩12,834 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Tastes Great--!

Reviewer2524353님께서 Feb 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this product. It tastes great and pours easily. Enjoy!

User response Cod Liver Oil

Reviewer2507760님께서 Jan 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product during the winter months for a couple of years. Not bad taste, as pure and quality product as you can obtain. There are cheaper alternatives, but for the little you use, the price is not a major factor.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian cod liver oil, Lemon

Reviewer1470550님께서 Feb 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like the taste. Just forgetting to drink it.

Cod Liver oil

Reviewer1078246님께서 Oct 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even my kids like it!!!

Yummy cod liver oil!

Reviewer2957746님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste. Great product. Enough said.

great product

Reviewer1710874님께서 Apr 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

without the yucky taste

Great Product

Reviewer1287802님께서 Apr 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Carlson Cod Liver Oil is easy to take and has given me improvement in several health issues.

carlson cod liver oil

Reviewer1605146님께서 May 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

great products, quick delivery I will continue to order from iherb.

Carlson brand

Reviewer3295732님께서 Jul 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes great!!

Life Saving

bobbienorthern님께서 Dec 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff made my joints and bones and muscles quit hurting as much as they were. I have only been taking this for three weeks and I feel immense relief from pain. I also am taking astaxanthin along with this CLO. I take 12mg of astaxanthin along with 2 teaspoons CLO each day to get rid of my aches and pains. It works. I was taking the 12mg of astaxanthin a day by itself and got partial relief from aches and pains and then I added Carlson's Cod Liver Oil and just like magic by body pain is just about all gone. It is getting better day after day. I think CLO is essential for good and greater health benefits. I will never be without this again. It has worked so quick and so well in just less then a month that I can't wait till I have been taking this for a few more months. I bet I will be completely pain free in a few more months. I am so glad and thankful for iherb and their prices and huge selections and the shipping selections.

상품 31-40 중 전체 92 상품