KO

₩8,367

₩13,048

할인금액: ₩4,681 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very potent

4686799310330323389님께서 Nov 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time I have tried a liquid stevia and I was very surprised at how strong it was. I tried one drop straight onto my tongue and, Wow!! tasted like medicine. I have since tried a couple of drops into a smoothie and it added a very pleasant sweetness. I will be using this in cooking, but very sparingly.

Delicious!!

4628626749166394010님께서 Jan 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Finally!! A vanilla stevia with a beautiful and genuine vanilla flavor. Great concentration unlike most of the watered down stevia reformulations most companies seem to have moved towards. Will buy again and again.

Perfect sweetener

Reviewer3088374님께서 Aug 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

the vanilla taste is really good

yummy, rich flavor

5506400924355035506님께서 Mar 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for the vanilla flavor in my raw shakes and desserts. I use less dates because the stevia adds sweetness and we get that shot of vanilla. I haven't used it for baked goods yet since I'm not doing as much baking but I wouldn't hesitate to experiment with it. I also have the straight stevia from California Xtracts and LOVE it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Glad iherb offer alchohol free vanilla..

MrOslo님께서 May 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great with "The Best Raw Chocolate Recipe Ever!" youtube vid.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1878151님께서 Aug 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this when I make homemade almond or sunflower seed milk.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4815234150950749484님께서 Dec 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

In love with this. I tried stevia powder before this and it just tasted too "earthy" or something. I love vanilla so I think this is delicious and a little of it goes a long way.

Love it

5250621204581688186님께서 Jun 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste nice :)

Health for your liver

5096587344349012502님께서 Jul 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product for diabetes and for loosing weight. Its flavor or vanilla is really nice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love it for desserts/ para preparar postres

TryingHealthyWay님께서 Mar 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a fan of stevia, and this liquid stevia with vanilla is excellent for dessert preparations and for my oat meal in the mornings. Me gusta mucho la stevia y esta stevia líquida con vainilla es perfecta para preparar postres y para mi avena por las mañana.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품