KO

iHerb 상품평

₩45,831

₩68,471

할인금액: ₩22,639 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Meu preferido!

Reviewer1632869님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfeito p tomar na hora de dormir, sabor delícia!

Very Good

Reviewer1015162님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good flavor! excelent results!

the best

Reviewer1793125님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Note 10000

Reviewer2256395님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better protein that already I took. Impressive flavor.

Great Taste :D

shonda님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried the chocolate flavor but this one is my new favorite flavor (Vanilla) :D Thank you iherb

best whey ever

Reviewer2551169님께서 Jan 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes delicious. syntha-6 forever

Syntha 6

Reviewer3125861님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product,great to taste.I like it

Superb time-release protein!

Reviewer3116281님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The title says it all! But, if you are picky about your time release protein, Syntha-6 is the way to go: awesome flavors, great amount of protein and the unmatched feel of drinking an icy milkshake!

Best Tasting Protein

5278679947932611861님께서 Sep 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not the biggest fan of BSN but I've tried True Mass in the past and loved it so I decided to give this a try. Flavor: The Vanilla flavor is amazing. It is just a clean & smooth taste. (This is with water). Mixability: Not sure. I mix my shakes in a blender since it only takes one minute. Price: $38 for 15 servings if you use 2 scoops a shake like myself. It isnt the cheapest protein but let me tell you that it is worth it. I have bought so many proteins in my life and after discovering how disgusting they tasted I never winded up finishing the tubs. This protein on the other hand, will be cleaned out soon! Effectiveness: This is dumb because calories will determine how effective your diet plan is. It is nice to have MCT's and a mix of slow and fast digesting proteins though. 5/5 stars!

LOVE IT!

Reviewer3150595님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Finally a protein powder that rivials Beverly International products. I really like the taste and protien blend.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품