KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Highly effective post-workout concoction! (Maybe during too!)

KillerBunny님께서 Jun 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The label indicates that this formula can be taken during or after a workout. Well I really can't seem to build up any desire to drink anything but water during a workout, it kind of messes up my psychological state, so I can't comment on it's use as an intra-workout supplement. But I do know that it has never left me feeling bloated or sluggish, so for you guys who like to sip something during your workout, this could be the ticket. As a post workout drink however, this stuff rocks! Since I started chugging Amino X after workouts, I've consistently woken up the next morning feeling completely refreshed, almost as if I could work the same group again. I must admit, in my pre-Amino X days there have been some hard workouts that have left me feeling dead the next morning, but I've pushed myself just as hard, and haven't experienced this since I started taking Amino X about 3 weeks ago. It is one of the best post workout BCAA supplements I have tried, it's a little sweet but goes down easy without any weird acidic/medicine taste, and most importantly does not upset the stomach in any way. I also love the fact that it's sugar and stimulant free and doesn't give me any jitters (I lift weights at night and haven't had any issues going to bed a few hours after starting this supplement). The product IS really fizzy when mixed - so no shakers - But it does mix very easily with a spoon, no clumps and very little residue at the bottom of the glass. The Blue Raz flavour tastes like raspberry candy (a little too sweet for me), I mix it with a little more water than directed to cut it a little. Overall, for less than a buck a serving, this is a highly recommended post work-out drink that will soon become one of your regular supplements.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

wadex0r님께서 Nov 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok product

Exelent produkt

RomStayn님께서 Sep 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

using this supplement I gained 6 pounds of lean mass

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

BCAA Blue Raz

marinanorway님께서 Sep 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it pre-work out and twice post-workout as I'm doing internmittent fasting. Too soon to tell the effect really, but it tastes great and dissolves easily. Will definitely buy again.

this great

Reviewer1754597님께서 Sep 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

the best