KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩13,082
₩18,174
할인금액: ₩5,092 (28% 할인)
33 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 5-star
한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Not a miracle cure but it WORKS

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1760498님께서 Apr 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Boericke & Tafel gels (all of them not just the sports gel) are in a witch hazel base, which absorbs quickly, leaves no stickiness, has no bad skin affects (as do petroleum jelly or mineral oil bases) and is very effective. It takes about 3 days of use to really feel better, but after 3 days use you suddenly realize that the pain is gone. Good for sport injuries, muscle strains and sprains, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and anything that makes you ache. Also try the Triflora Arthritis gel, and their Arnica gel.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Fabulous product!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2031172님께서 Jan 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried every ointment for my back and this one actually does help to ease the pain for several hours when my back flares up. Recommended highly!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I've used tons of muscle joint ointments

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2747948님께서 May 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

And a lot of homeopathic type ointments, but when I just started with this product I could feel such an improvement. Almost like a healing of the areas. This product is #1 on my list of products I use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Cure All!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5576717159064512545님께서 Sep 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make sure to always have this on hand. It works if I'm sore after working out and when my husband strains himself at work or lifting something this always does the trick. The smell is different but smells herb medicinal..not necessarily a bad smell. And it works!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Boericke & Tafel, Sports Gel for Trauma

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1860284님께서 May 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff just really works well for me. Whether it's a pulled muscle, tendinitis flare up, stiff neck, joint pain, or other pains - this helps give relief. You can use it 3 to 4 times a day. It's doesn't smell, isn't greasy and doesn't stain (can't use even with nice clothing), and you can use a heating pad with it too (some pain gels state you can't use a heating pad with them). I really like this Gel a lot.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »