KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,933

₩16,843

할인금액: ₩3,910 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not a miracle cure but it WORKS

Reviewer1760498님께서 Apr 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Boericke & Tafel gels (all of them not just the sports gel) are in a witch hazel base, which absorbs quickly, leaves no stickiness, has no bad skin affects (as do petroleum jelly or mineral oil bases) and is very effective. It takes about 3 days of use to really feel better, but after 3 days use you suddenly realize that the pain is gone. Good for sport injuries, muscle strains and sprains, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and anything that makes you ache. Also try the Triflora Arthritis gel, and their Arnica gel.

Fabulous product!

Reviewer2031172님께서 Jan 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried every ointment for my back and this one actually does help to ease the pain for several hours when my back flares up. Recommended highly!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I've used tons of muscle joint ointments

Reviewer2747948님께서 May 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

And a lot of homeopathic type ointments, but when I just started with this product I could feel such an improvement. Almost like a healing of the areas. This product is #1 on my list of products I use.

Cure All!

5576717159064512545님께서 Sep 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make sure to always have this on hand. It works if I'm sore after working out and when my husband strains himself at work or lifting something this always does the trick. The smell is different but smells herb medicinal..not necessarily a bad smell. And it works!!

Boericke & Tafel, Sports Gel for Trauma

Reviewer1860284님께서 May 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff just really works well for me. Whether it's a pulled muscle, tendinitis flare up, stiff neck, joint pain, or other pains - this helps give relief. You can use it 3 to 4 times a day. It's doesn't smell, isn't greasy and doesn't stain (can't use even with nice clothing), and you can use a heating pad with it too (some pain gels state you can't use a heating pad with them). I really like this Gel a lot.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The Best Pain Medication for sore muscles!

Reviewer2574712님께서 Oct 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product may cost a bit more although when you get it here it's much less expensive than in the stores, works so well when I have muscle strain or pain that I would pay much more for it. I prefer to use natural products whenever I can because we have so many toxins in our environment as it is that to use less seems the sensible thing to do.

Sports Gel is great!

Reviewer1544082님께서 Mar 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is the only thing I have found that helps my chronic back pain, along with any other aches and pains I develop!

My favorite sports gel

Reviewer1667957님께서 Nov 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried lots of different gels for muscle pain, especially after I hurt my shoulder last January, but this is by far the best. It smells pretty good, as well.

Boericke & Tafel products

Reviewer3087413님께서 Dec 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These products work for us. Please keep them in your inventory list. We recently purchased their Sports Gel for Trauma and also their Florasone Cream.The Florasone is great for itchy excema applied once a day after shower. The Sports Gel soothes sore muscles.

great rub

Reviewer3310914님께서 Mar 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is only my second tube and I am impressed with the relief it produces.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품