KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩10,449

₩11,000

할인금액: ₩551 (5% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(2)
3 별점
(3)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Okish

4805121267790510152님께서 Feb 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have doing gluten free bakery for about 2 years and this was the first time I tried this flour (in muffins). I used 30% of teff flour mixed with sorghum and buckwheat. I have to say that the taste is a bit weird, it takes time to get used to it. Maybe it would taste better in combination with other flours or in bread.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

!

Strelka님께서 Jun 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bezglut'ena milti, kas piedod 'edienam interesantu gar'su

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Experimentando healthy life

BalkisMar님께서 Nov 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Aún le tengo que coger el truco a esta harina, pero las propiedades del cereal ya me tienen totalmente convencida

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love it!

4914040994383706593님께서 Oct 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not for us

5598399106105531991님께서 May 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

With three coeliacs in our family, I thought this would be a welcome addition to our GF pantry. Alas, although the bread with added teff flour + the muffins came out great and were very tasty, two of us had a bad reaction (tummy trouble) each time we ate anything with teff flour. :/ I won't be buying it again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good seal

4678624565538596670님께서 Feb 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Packaged well with no apparent leaks. It is ground to the consistency as a regular flour would be. Works well when used as part of an all purpose flour mix to bake gluten free. I use the AP flour mix to make gluten free bread. Works great. As with all my ingredients I store in mason jars that has all the air removed to keep them clean and dry.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent Teff Flour will purchase again.

4978545617610769518님께서 Jul 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Teff Flour will purchase again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes an awesome chocolate cake!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwell님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gluten free flour is full of healthy nutrients. It makes great chocolate cake, cookies and other baked goods that contain nuts. Soak flour prior to using it to cook with and it will take any crunchiness out of the grain that it may have; I soaked mine for a short time and didn't notice any crunchiness.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

God nøttete smak.

TheHeArtsprout님께서 Jun 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bruker dette melet som delvis erstatning for annet mel i brød/pannekaker osv. Også god i havregrynsgrøt - blir en tykk, kremete grøt som barna liker. Næringsrikt og godt. :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good!

Reviewer1906735님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice texture and nutty taste!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »