KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Organic Coconut Flour

Reviewer3019655님께서 Aug 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Sweet taste, a bit porous in texture

Reviewer1250238님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this for breakfast pancakes, soft cakes and sweet pastries. Very satisfied.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great addition to gluten free bakinng

Reviewer1864805님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Adding a little does a world of good to gluten-free baking and the cookie recipe on the back is very good. Adds a subtle coconut flavor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great taste, works very well in baking

Reviewer2825897님께서 Dec 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very mild coconut flavor (doesn't overpower what you're making it with) and excellent texture. Just be sure to ADD EXTRA LIQUID in the amount of the coconut flour. For example if you use 1/2 cup of coconut flour in a recipe, add an extra 1/2 cup water. Coconut flour is VERY absorbent, I believe because of the high fiber content, and will result in dry baked products if you don't compensate with extra liquid. This is a very nutritious alternative to wheat flour.

Bob's Red Mill

Reviewer1073552님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this flour. It has a nice amount of protein in it, and I mix it with other gluten free flours..like brown rice and tapioca flour. Good stuff!

Healthy alternative

Reviewer1982195님께서 Mar 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Made great cookies!

Bob's most amazing flour

Reviewer1153991님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to be honest and say I wish I never tried this. The best thing I have tasted! This flour is so good you may want to eat it out of the bag!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great alternative to wheat flour

Reviewer1336110님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far I've made brownies which turned out fabulously!

Love this!

Reviewer3322629님께서 Jun 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is amazing. I use it for any recipe by simply adding a little over half the flour called for and adding an extra egg, (I sub NOW Turbinado for white and brown sugar). This works great, and I can make amazing peanut butter brownies, all kinds of cookies, etc. for my gluten free sons. They LOVE them! This flour seems expensive, but it lasts a long time due because you only need to use a small amount.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Coconut Flour, Gluten Free, 16 oz (1 lb) 453 g

Reviewer1436270님께서 Jun 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product as usual.

상품 51-60 중 전체 111 상품