KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,198

₩8,607

할인금액: ₩408 (5% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good and sweet!

BobbyKoy님께서 Nov 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good coconut flour that has a good taste of coconut. When I use it in baking is a bit dry, but it gets a good taste, plus you need less sweetening since the coconut is pretty sweet already. But it was too dry for me, no matter how much liquid I add.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not really sure about this

melindaweed님께서 Dec 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got this as part of an ill-fated attempt to go Paleo and cut carbs. I've only used it once, to make tortillas. They were weirdly sweet and grainy, and had a sort of rubbery texture. I wasn't too impressed. Maybe this stuff is better when it's used in something else. I found it too drying. Made me want to down a glass of water with every bite.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

taste needs getting used to

Reviewer2516176님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm using this because I have to watch my blood glucose closely and I'm still trying out recipes. Tastes a bit different, I still have to get used to the taste. I also find that cookies etc. made with this flour are very dry and hard to swallow.

Tastes wonderful

CeruleanB님께서 Sep 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We used it for baking a cake and it was delicious. It is pretty dense and has a delicate, sweet flavor.. a great alternative for other kinds of flour. It helps a lot if you add eggs to the mixture.

good source of fiber

Reviewer1861584님께서 Sep 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product for fiber and coconut oil when I mix a mini meal drink.

Great stuff

Reviewer1921132님께서 Dec 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Contains about the same amount of total carbs as all-purpose flour, but 60% of these carbs are fiber!

Nuts about coconut

Reviewer3021647님께서 Dec 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great to substitute flour. I used it to make muffins and they turned out wonderfully, not too much coconuty flovor either.

great product

Reviewer1676014님께서 Feb 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just really good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Coconut Flour, Gluten Free, 16 oz (1 lb)

Reviewer1243295님께서 Feb 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent. A little goes a long way.

Heard allot about

Reviewer2013328님께서 Dec 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

coconut flour I want to incorporate it into the baked goods I make.

상품 11-20 중 전체 113 상품