KO

₩8,574

₩9,001

할인금액: ₩427 (5% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Loved it!

Reviewer2505410님께서 Sep 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Loved this flour- very healthy & high in fiber. Only a very slight aftertaste of coconut in the blueberry muffins I made. Can't tell at all in chocolate baked goods. The only trick is, this flour absorbs tons of liquid so must add more & also must use lots of eggs to compensate for no gluten. I will definitely use this instead of white or wheat flour for all my healthy treats!

Great stuff!

Reviewer2894352님께서 Mar 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My boys are wheat and gluten intolerant. This is the perfect flour for them. We make muffins from this and they have no reaction what so ever. Highly recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

First time trying coconut flour

Reviewer1117301님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not tried any other brands of coconut flour so I'm not sure how it compares to others. The flour is very fine and baked up into a very delicate crumb. If you don't use a strong flavoring such as chocolate, you can really taste the "coconuttiness" of the flour coming through. I made coconut flour brownies that were delicious but ended up more with a cake texture than a brownie texture. I'm still experiencing with other recipes at this time.

Coconut Flour

Reviewer1620176님께서 Mar 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first time to use it, and I have gone through half the package. I am diabetic and don't do much baking. I am a pie and pudding man, but am paranoid about sugar and carbs. I use powdered dark cocao which makes a rather bitter pudding. I have been adding this flour and it gives not only a nutritional element, but a slightly sweet taste to my pudding. Now new problem---portion size and moderation. Can't eat just one, as the commercial goes.

Super Product

Reviewer2128490님께서 Jan 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best thing I've found to add moisture and flavor simultaneously to otherwise cardboard like gluten free baked goods. Its way spendy though. Substitute 1/3 whatever flour mix you are using with this and you will have a nice moist dessert.

Cocnut flour

holahola님께서 May 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have note tried it in baking yet, but the smell and taste of the flour is great! Smells good coconut and has a pleasant taste. Used it in my vegetable burgers with good result, great!

Camille Miller

Reviewer1760591님께서 Apr 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The coconut flour cookbook got me started on this gluten free alternative. It does need sifting, but it is delicious and the coconut taste diminishes when it bakes.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1079334님께서 Nov 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent way to add low glycemic ingredients to your baking. We use the flour for pancakes and waffles and find the taste is excellent.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good produkt at a good price

kjernesunn-nordkvinne님께서 Apr 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Will buy again

Great product

nattfisk님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This flour is naturally sweet, and so good to put in granola bars or to thicken your oatmeal with. I have also used it when baking waffles, pancakes or bread, but there is something with this coconut flour, I don't know what, but the douch or batter doesn't stick together properly.

상품 1-10 중 전체 114 상품