KO

₩7,248

₩7,627

할인금액: ₩379 (5% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very good whole grain GF bread

Reviewer1044737님께서 Feb 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has seeds and a brown bread/rye bread flavor to it. I don't like it as much as the BRM Wonderful GF bread, but only slightly less and it is a good other option. Rye bread flavor comes from the caraway seeds, not rye flour. Freezers fairly well, but I find it crumbles more than the wonderful bread so I toast it after it has been frozen. I usually eat half "fresh" and slice and freeze the other half.

Too much

Reviewer1554431님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was excited about this gluten free "hearty whole grain bread mix" but when I made it found it to be just too much going on for me. With the cocoa powder and sugars in there and all those grains (I did like the sunflower seeds though) it felt more like a mix between a brownie and bread... it had a strong, dark pumpernickle smell and feel to it. Not bad if that's what you're looking for but I was wanting something more middle of the road, more of a good medium brown bread with some grains in there but not with all that dark cocoa, sesame seeds and the sweet, brownie quality were not for me.

Best GF bread I've had

Reviewer2780488님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've recently been diagnosed with a wheat intolerance and have started going gluten free. I've tried a number of off-the-shelf, and ready-made, and recipes for bread, and by far this has been the best. If I wasn't told, I wouldn't be able to tell that this if GF. The caraway seeds may turn some people off.

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free Hearty Whole Grain Bread Mix, 20 oz

Reviewer1814858님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting. try ground flax seeds instead of eggs. easy to use in bread machine. fast shipping

Delicious!

Reviewer3190906님께서 Apr 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I must say it doesn't taste glutenfree and my family agrees.

tasty

Reviewer2618090님께서 Jun 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good and hearty for a gluten free bread....

Lolly

Reviewer1860065님께서 Nov 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This allows me to have a Rueben sandwich again. Easy to make and bake. Great slicing and toasting. Full rye bread flavor.

so-so

Reviewer2446553님께서 Nov 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am not fond of the flavor that comes through on this bread mix. It isn't a flavor I want to eat very often.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great taste, good for whole family (not just for GF diet)

LantauMama님께서 Aug 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This can be served to anyone and they won't know it is gluten free. The caraway seeds make it taste a bit like a rye bread, so if you like that sort of dark/rye bread flavor you will love this. It is not heavy, it is a light fluffy bread. Comes out perfect from my bread machine every time, lovely with anything from butter and marmite to almond butter!

so far so good

5013526863525917313님께서 Oct 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this once to make bread. It worked very well. I will try it for more vegan baking.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품