KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

too much seeds & strange taste

AbbyPro님께서 Mar 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

too much seeds strange taste it has too much fiber for 100 g , for someone not getting his fiber gradually before it will give him diarrhea still "schar" gluten free bread mix is the best in my list

taste weird

4667439534621464973님께서 Jan 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i could eat it but didnt really like the taste

Convenient

5390780354607008531님께서 Dec 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Convenience in a pack

so far so good

5013526863525917313님께서 Oct 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this once to make bread. It worked very well. I will try it for more vegan baking.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great taste, good for whole family (not just for GF diet)

LantauMama님께서 Aug 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This can be served to anyone and they won't know it is gluten free. The caraway seeds make it taste a bit like a rye bread, so if you like that sort of dark/rye bread flavor you will love this. It is not heavy, it is a light fluffy bread. Comes out perfect from my bread machine every time, lovely with anything from butter and marmite to almond butter!

so-so

Reviewer2446553님께서 Nov 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am not fond of the flavor that comes through on this bread mix. It isn't a flavor I want to eat very often.

Best GF bread I've had

Reviewer2780488님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've recently been diagnosed with a wheat intolerance and have started going gluten free. I've tried a number of off-the-shelf, and ready-made, and recipes for bread, and by far this has been the best. If I wasn't told, I wouldn't be able to tell that this if GF. The caraway seeds may turn some people off.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Too much

Reviewer1554431님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was excited about this gluten free "hearty whole grain bread mix" but when I made it found it to be just too much going on for me. With the cocoa powder and sugars in there and all those grains (I did like the sunflower seeds though) it felt more like a mix between a brownie and bread... it had a strong, dark pumpernickle smell and feel to it. Not bad if that's what you're looking for but I was wanting something more middle of the road, more of a good medium brown bread with some grains in there but not with all that dark cocoa, sesame seeds and the sweet, brownie quality were not for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good whole grain GF bread

Reviewer1044737님께서 Feb 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has seeds and a brown bread/rye bread flavor to it. I don't like it as much as the BRM Wonderful GF bread, but only slightly less and it is a good other option. Rye bread flavor comes from the caraway seeds, not rye flour. Freezers fairly well, but I find it crumbles more than the wonderful bread so I toast it after it has been frozen. I usually eat half "fresh" and slice and freeze the other half.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Lolly

Reviewer1860065님께서 Nov 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This allows me to have a Rueben sandwich again. Easy to make and bake. Great slicing and toasting. Full rye bread flavor.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품