KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Bob's Red Mill, Hearty Whole Grain Bread Mix, Gluten Free, 20 oz (567 g)

₩7,777
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Very good whole grain GF bread

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1044737님께서 Feb 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has seeds and a brown bread/rye bread flavor to it. I don't like it as much as the BRM Wonderful GF bread, but only slightly less and it is a good other option. Rye bread flavor comes from the caraway seeds, not rye flour. Freezers fairly well, but I find it crumbles more than the wonderful bread so I toast it after it has been frozen. I usually eat half "fresh" and slice and freeze the other half.

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free Hearty Whole Grain Bread Mix, 20 oz

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1814858님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting. try ground flax seeds instead of eggs. easy to use in bread machine. fast shipping

Too much

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1554431님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was excited about this gluten free "hearty whole grain bread mix" but when I made it found it to be just too much going on for me. With the cocoa powder and sugars in there and all those grains (I did like the sunflower seeds though) it felt more like a mix between a brownie and bread... it had a strong, dark pumpernickle smell and feel to it. Not bad if that's what you're looking for but I was wanting something more middle of the road, more of a good medium brown bread with some grains in there but not with all that dark cocoa, sesame seeds and the sweet, brownie quality were not for me.

Best GF bread I've had

Reviewer2780488님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've recently been diagnosed with a wheat intolerance and have started going gluten free. I've tried a number of off-the-shelf, and ready-made, and recipes for bread, and by far this has been the best. If I wasn't told, I wouldn't be able to tell that this if GF. The caraway seeds may turn some people off.

so-so

Reviewer2446553님께서 Nov 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am not fond of the flavor that comes through on this bread mix. It isn't a flavor I want to eat very often.

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품