KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Fabulous

5685696938055253913님께서 Oct 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommend this product

Almond meal

4807129334002818028님께서 Dec 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Exceptional product, great for my German Christmas cookies, and anything else that requires finely ground, blanched almonds. I was disappointed when they stopped selling it in my grocery stores, but thrilled to get great delivery and service from the "source"

Bob's Red Mill, Almond Meal / Flour, Gluten--free

Reviewer2407953님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I need to eat almonds because is good to lower cholesterol, but I also have diverticulosis, so I can not eat nuts, so the flour almond is perfect, I added to my cereal, oat meal,ice cream, etc.

Only almond flour I've tried

may291님께서 Apr 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No complaints, other than even at iHerb's great prices, baking gets really expensive really fast using stuff like this.

Super!

Reviewer1930378님께서 Apr 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super product!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Rosemary님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Average good almond flour!

Bra

Reviewer3153177님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Et godt mandelmel:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

94Tina님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think almond flour is my favourite flour (at least one of them), and I can't say anything bad about this one. The packing is a little impractical compared to the one from Fun Fresh Foods, though. This one is also a little more expensive, so I think I'll go for the other one the next time, but the flour itself is good.

Great alternative

SereneInSingapore님께서 Mar 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For those who cannot use wheat, this is a great alternative to use for baked goods. It is not a fine as I would like it so we can still taste the gritty-ness.

Great for baking

4953722487581156473님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for baking... good substitute for regular flour

상품 61-70 중 전체 75 상품