KO

₩18,716

₩23,395

할인금액: ₩4,679 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Reviewer2093022님께서 Dec 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in the Pacific Northwest and the dark, dreary winters have really taken their toll on me in the past. I was researching what I could do about it and learned about vitamin D deficiency and its effects. I thought why not supplement with Vitamin D and see what happens. I read that Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol was most efficacious for supplementation so I ordered Bluebonnet's product and have been exceptionally well pleased. This is the second winter that I have taken it and I've noticed a tremendous difference in my outlook. I would recommend this for anyone living in a northern climate. Also, last winter iHerb shipped me a bottle that was damaged during shipment. They replaced the product at no charge. I highly recommend doing business with them.

Only D3 I found without lanolin

Reviewer2117535님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this D3 to be perfect for me. The D3 from lanolin sources made my skin itchy. Bluebonnet doesn't do that. I'm pleased to have found a lanolin free D3. I absolutely will purchase this product again and have shared the information about this product with many people who have had lanolin sensitivities to other D3 brands.

Great D

yourhealthsuccess님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am allergic to sheep's wool, which most D3 is derived from and cannot tolerate the brands made from it. I break out in a rash. So far this is my first purchase of the fish oil D and I seem to be able to tolerate it much better.

natural

Reviewer3051410님께서 Feb 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only D that I've found that's derived from fish oil.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3

Reviewer2132759님께서 Feb 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product and price

Good Product

Reviewer3081165님께서 Aug 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps to enhance mood.

helps calcium absorption

Reviewer1905389님께서 Feb 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best way to make the most of the calcium intake. I dont always have the time to spend out in the sun.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

very satisfied with product.

robot057님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take vitamin D3 every day and like these because they are natural and reasonably priced.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품