KO

₩29,034

₩36,293

할인금액: ₩7,259 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great product for artrithis !

Reviewer2104168님께서 Sep 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm really happy about this product. As everybody knows glucosamine is a useful product to help people having artrithis. What almost nobody knows is that normal glucosamine increases a lot your cholesterol and this is not good as many people suffering for arthritis are old people and can risk hearth problems about that. Vegetarian glucosamine is shellfish free so help without giving that dangerous side effect and works. And more: the market price for this product is normally very much more expensive than the price on iHerb. Sincerely Vittorio

Vegetarian glucosamine

Reviewer1251800님께서 Sep 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have looked far and wide for the vegetarian glucosamine as I am allergic to shellfish. This product fits the bill and I have noticed an improvement in my knees after only two weeks.

good flex

Reviewer2544376님께서 Nov 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my father who bought them once before and then couldn't find it at the local health store. He tried other brands but they weren't nearly as effective for him as Bluebonnet so I bought him several bottles and will restock him from iHerb.com when I need them again. Thanks!

BLUEBONNET Veggie Glucosamine MSM

Reviewer3128217님께서 Jul 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had very painful hip for 3 months, could not sleep or walk My hip surgeon refused to operate, had 2 month physiotherapia , 12 month ago. My hip is still painful, walk 1 to 2 km , difficult to get down stairs. but stretch 1/2 hour every day, swim, play tennis single 3x week, bike several times a week. Pain comes and go. Tacking Glucosamine MSM continuously . Easy to take.

Vegetarian Glucosamine

Reviewer3226450님께서 Jul 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a person who is allergic to shellfish, it's difficult to find shellfish-free glucosamine. This is a great product at a reasonable price.

Cushioning Run

Reviewer2355065님께서 Aug 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best glucosamine and msm product on the market! I run 10 to 20 miles a week and I believe that this product helps me to keep my joints cushioned and healthy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Glad to locate this vegan product

Reviewer2411072님께서 Aug 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Honestly can't tell if it has helped w/ pain, but glad to locate a vegetable source. Thank you

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for workout recovery!

Reviewer1643606님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The combination of the two help both my joints and recovery of from my workouts!

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품