KO

₩11,699

₩14,624

할인금액: ₩2,925 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great For Nightime Leg Cramps!

Reviewer2737500님께서 Nov 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best potassium I've found for nighttime leg cramps, which used to plague me almost nightly. I take various other medications for blood pressure, colesterol, psycotropic drugs (antidepressants), all of which I have been told deplete the body of potassium. It works for me, Thankfully!

Potassium is potassium

Reviewer1783842님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take potassium for my blood pressure and it works! This is as good as any on the market.

normal now

Reviewer1626105님께서 Oct 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My potassium levels run low, so I started taking Bluebonnet once a day - last physical all was normal, so it's now part of my daily regimen.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Stops Nighttime Leg Cramps!

Reviewer2107689님께서 May 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This BlueBonnet potassium is "potassium ASPERATE" which I have found to be the most effective of all the different potassium types that are out there today. Combined with BlueBonnet CHELATED Magnesium, it stops agonizing nightly leg cramps which my Grandmother used to call "Charley horses." I take one Potassium and one Magnesium every night before bedtime, and sleep like a baby, without any signs of cramps. If I miss taking them even for a couple of nights, I pay the painful price... and have to jump out of bed and walk around frantically until the cramps disappear. I usually buy these two products ahead of time, so I don't run out. Thanks, iHerb, for being the BEST there is! You have never failed me in 8+ years!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very pleased with product and price

Reviewer2095620님께서 Aug 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delivery not so fast as the first delivery, but it got here !

Very good

Reviewer1336645님께서 Dec 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great potassium tablet