장바구니가 비어있습니다.

2 별점
1 별점
평가 1-star
한국어 (0)

Caused health problems for me

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

dav605님께서 Jun 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was interested in the prospect of a supplement that had the potential to reverse my graying hair by reducing peroxides in my body that could be bleaching out my hair from the inside out. I took GliSODin for 6 months, which was ample time to determine that my gray hair did not change back to brown. More disturbing to me was that after taking it for 3 months, I was diagnosed with an anal fissure. I did not have a history of them, nor of any kind of gluten intolerance or coeliac disease (a reaction to gliadin, which GliSODin contains). I might have considered it mere coincidence, but the fissure did not heal while I continued to take the GliSODin for an additional 3 months. I was waiting to see if it would effect my gray hair. After quitting the GliSODin, the fissure quickly healed. I concede that my experience is anecdotal and I could just be unusual in my reaction, I am confident it was a result of the GliSODin. I have taken super oxide dimutase before without difficulty, so I attribute my unfortunate reaction to the gliadin. It is embarrassing to talk about it even anonymously, but the colorectal surgeon I saw was recommending surgery, so I wanted to share my experience in hopes of helping others avoid similar problems.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.