KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,597

₩15,747

할인금액: ₩3,149 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

The Best Available

Reviewer1083102님께서 Sep 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only iron supplement, short of injections or IVs, that has brought my ferritin levels into the correct range and keeps them there. I swear by this product.

Chelated Iron

Reviewer1257444님께서 Feb 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this item because I had tried the cheap iron products in the pharmacy and other expensive irons that were suggested to me. I would either get a horrible headache or diarrhea. I started slowly on this product and can take this product with none of the usual 'challenges' that come with taking an iron supplement. I am taking this product as I have low ferritin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fantastic product, wouldn't take anything else

Reviewer1236010님께서 Jun 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so grateful to have found such a wonderful product. All other iron supplements cause chronic constipation and nausea. But with bluebonnet I have had no problems. Its fantastic Thank you so much for this great product

Best

Reviewer2698227님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried lots of other irons, including flordix. This is the only one that makes a difference, doesn't leave me constipated and at a good price.

great source of Iron!

Reviewer1029503님께서 Jan 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My levels really went up using this product. Blue Bonnet is a really great, high quality brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1751519님께서 Apr 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's hard to say anything as I just started taking it. I contacted the company producing it asking whether that product contains any GM ingredients and they kindly replied that it doesn't. They also said that that product is shipped across the border to countries where genetically modified products are banned

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Do NOT take on an empty stomach.

guerillamedicine님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this iron and then forgot to eat. I was in a world of horrible nausea for several hours. When I take it with food, it is fine. I can't comment whether or not it is constipating, and I haven't been taking it long enough to know its effect on my iron levels.

good supplement

Reviewer3261153님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for over 7 months and it has helped raise my iron storage levels. Easy to take and no side effects for me.

The best I've found

Reviewer1812067님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lab tests about 5 weeks ago showed I have very low ferritin and iron saturation. I was exhausted. Just going up the stairs was difficult. I started on Bluebonnet iron, taking 2 in the morning and 2 at bedtime. In about a week I began to feel more energetic with no constipation. Then I decided to try Floradix because of the rave reviews. I've been taking it about a week and I'm feeling exhausted again. Plus it tastes terrible. So I'm switching back to Bluebonnet immediately.

Best iron pills ever!

5195906621684523361님께서 Oct 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best iron I've ever tried. My iron and ferritin levels were always so bad and did help nothing. Doctors wanted to give me iron injection cure. I said okay but before that I wanted to make one last attempt. I bought this kind of iron pills. After 3 months my iron, ferritin and haemeoglobin levels became to the normal levels. My doctor could not believe his eyes. No side effects and I feel myself much better. I'm so happy with this kind of iron pills, best ever!!! I am going to buy it again and recommend everyone who suffers from iron deficiency anemia.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품