KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Dry Mouth Gum

Reviewer1446795님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Brilliant couldn't live without it. We can't get it anymore in Britain so really glad I can order it from you.

Biotene dry mouth gum

Reviewer1902116님께서 Jan 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a lifesaver for me. I cannot buy it in Calgary any longer. One store said they could order it for me and I waited over a month and decided to order it from you. I wake up every couple hours each night with an extremely dry mouth and this is the only product that gives me any relief.

Biotene Dry Mouth Gum

Reviewer1694051님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband suffers from emphysema and a dry mouth. Chewing Biotene not only helps the dry mouth but helps him to control his cough when out and about. Thank goodness for iHerb and their reasonable prices as Biotene gum is no longer available in the UK.

Highly Recommended

Reviewer2989175님께서 Oct 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a sufferer of very dry mouth and this product is fantatic, it does not burn as other products do. Highly Recommended.

Great taste

OKOKOK님께서 Jul 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is actually the best gum I've tasted! Great fresh minty taste.

Doctor's recommendation

Reviewer2197873님께서 Mar 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use the gum daily to combat dry mouth. I live in the desert and dryness is a natural order.

excellent

Reviewer1966198님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

dry mouth from rheumatoid arthritis and the meds to treat it is awful. I find all the biotene products helpful, but the gum is most easily portable and easy to use.

Great !

Reviewer2174324님께서 Oct 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product ! The only gum I have found (so far) that does not stick to dentures, which means I can chew gum again, and that makes me very, very happy indeed !!

nice

pauloluis님께서 Dec 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked this gum a lot! Will buy again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I don't know what your want in this box

Reviewer2373274님께서 Dec 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended by my dental hygenist for my dry mouth problem. I don't chew gum much, but this is handy when I'm out and about and can't brush my teeth.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품