KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Highly Recommended

Reviewer2989175님께서 Oct 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a sufferer of very dry mouth and this product is fantatic, it does not burn as other products do. Highly Recommended.

Biotene dry mouth gum

Reviewer1902116님께서 Jan 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a lifesaver for me. I cannot buy it in Calgary any longer. One store said they could order it for me and I waited over a month and decided to order it from you. I wake up every couple hours each night with an extremely dry mouth and this is the only product that gives me any relief.

Biotene Dry Mouth Gum

Reviewer1694051님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband suffers from emphysema and a dry mouth. Chewing Biotene not only helps the dry mouth but helps him to control his cough when out and about. Thank goodness for iHerb and their reasonable prices as Biotene gum is no longer available in the UK.

Dry Mouth Gum

Reviewer1446795님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Brilliant couldn't live without it. We can't get it anymore in Britain so really glad I can order it from you.

Great taste

OKOKOK님께서 Jul 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is actually the best gum I've tasted! Great fresh minty taste.

Great Product

Reviewer2830812님께서 Sep 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep these in my purse and in the car always. I have dry mouth and prone to cavities because of the issue. This gum brings real relief and is a part of my overall care for healthy gums and teeth.

nice

pauloluis님께서 Dec 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked this gum a lot! Will buy again!

Doctor's recommendation

Reviewer2197873님께서 Mar 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use the gum daily to combat dry mouth. I live in the desert and dryness is a natural order.

excellent

Reviewer1966198님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

dry mouth from rheumatoid arthritis and the meds to treat it is awful. I find all the biotene products helpful, but the gum is most easily portable and easy to use.

A gum for dentures

Reviewer2882726님께서 Sep 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't stick to dentures if you have a dry mouth

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품