KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

EXCELLENT

Reviewer1729995님께서 Dec 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is awesome ... Everyone should take it to detox their liver. I have end stage cirrhosis and this helps my thyroid medication absorb much better. It also helps with headaches and itching, at least for me. When I stop taking it my liver doesn't absorb vitamins or my WP thyroid glandular very well. I have to take three times the amount and my thyroid hormones are still low. I can't take extracts because I have TH1 dominance from an autoimmune disease, so I have to stick with very gentle formulas, and this one uses whole herbs and whole mushrooms. The only drawback is that for 4 droperfuls twice a day, it's incredibly expensive. I think it's way overpriced compared to the thickness and power of the Dragon Herb extracts. With this, I need 4 droperfuls twice a day and with Dragon Herbs which is VERY REASONABLY PRICED DUE TO THE POTENCY, I only needed 10 drops 2 or 3 times/day. Unfortunately, herbal and medicinal mushroom extracts give me migraines, otherwise I would get Duanwood Reishi which works 100 times better in cirrhosis of the liver. The whites of my eyes were very white. My skin was incredibly smooth, soft and clear. I had more energy and NEVER got sick with Duanwood Reishi. This stuff will have to do for now if I don't want to suffer from migraines, insomnia and fluid retention. This is unique to my rare autoimmune disease, though, so don't let that stop you from trying it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I certify

5061610955748712235님께서 Jun 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very powerfull liver support .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great effect for autistic child

Reviewer1857135님께서 May 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son started to take it a few months ago, we started from 1 drop and increased it by 1 drop every 3 days, so now he take 30 drops twice a day At a dose of 10 drops, I saw a pronounced effect on the liver and then to the socialization skills and speech. At 20-25 He began to familiarize himself with the people on the street! Now we continue to increase the dose. So apparent effect of increasing the dose is gone, but the benefit is visible Great product! Also we started CytoFlora and love it too!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Liver Tonic

Reviewer3181077님께서 Sep 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A Great product, seems worked so far, but just takes a little time and patience. We truly trust BioRay Inc.

nothing to say yet

Reviewer2838024님께서 Aug 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started to use, have nothing to say yet.

merci bioray

4991968818723919542님께서 Jul 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

un tres tres bon produit , je recommande vivement

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Expensive but one of the best liver detox formulas out there

MrJellybean님께서 Jun 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great ingredients for liver detox, the best combination I could find anywhere. Works well with BioRay CytoFlora in helping with food sensitivity with long term use. If you're doing a liver detox of any kind, this is the best item you'll find out there.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

BioRay products are amazing!

Reviewer1931091님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used BioRay for years now. They are gentle and effective and easy to use. I am always surprised at how much better I feel after a bottle or two.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Bio Ray Liver Life

Reviewer1188121님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, very hekpful for detoxing the liver.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

unexpected extra cost

Reviewer1974334님께서 Sep 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i was dissapoinetd when a letter arrived for me to pay £18.34 to collect from the post office due to lack of postage funds and this offer was advertised as free delivery to the uk. david

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품