KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,417

₩14,859

할인금액: ₩3,442 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

BWC for dry and normal skin..

Reviewer2109097님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The good: Good SPF Protection and hydration (good for face, necks,hands and elbows) while jogging, driving in a tee, and catching rays at the beach. Not irritating but will burn if used near eyes or wounds. Only use in healthy skin. Good value for money. The bad: I am still amazed that American companies use cheap thin plastic for their cosmetic products, i squeezed the bottle and it cracked open! Had to use duct tape to seal it and reinforce de bottle. No biggie but it`s a cheap container. It`s very oily and shiny, i do not consider this a product for "use in the morning and thru the day" unless you enjoy looking greasy. It`s not for oily skin and even normal skin is stretching it. I use it for occasions when i know i will get too much sun.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good face lotion - little greasy

Reviewer3270515님께서 Feb 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great that it's paraben free and an SPF. By the end of the day, I'm more greasy than I was before I used it though. However, I do tend to have oily skin. Other than that, good, fragrance free, will continue to use.

Very nice

Reviewer3345745님께서 May 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using it daily, absorbs well and no scent.

No chemical stuff feeling

Reviewer3319467님께서 Jan 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

As you may know many sun care product has a specific chemical smell, film like texture. But it has no such a problems. Maybe the SPF is not enough for strong sun cut, but it is still OK to every day use especially winter or fall.

from Hong Kong

Reviewer1949023님께서 Feb 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The lotion texture is light but it seems oily on my combination skin type.

Great Veg Moisturizer!

Reviewer3278369님께서 Mar 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This moisturizer is great; lightweight, non-greasy, has SPF-15 which is great....awesome product....my only 'gripe' is that it's a bit sting-y if you apply it too close to your eyes....but then again, I'd rather it sting my eyes temporarily than not sting at all and be tested on animals:) Also, they should make some in higher SPF's as well (even if it ups the sting-factor a bit).

Light moisturizer

Reviewer1068518님께서 Mar 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this moisturizer because it is non-greasy and doesn't cause break outs.

Affordable everyday face care

Reviewer1054693님께서 May 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

without the chemical junk...great for men.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product even for oily skin.

Reviewer1792441님께서 Mar 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Value for money, paraben free and fragrance free as well as SPF 15, all natural. I find it very effective on my skin. Not oily, works well on my combination complexion.

More great stuff!

Reviewer2057117님께서 Jun 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this all over my body as I have very sensitive skin. It is so light nd hydrates my skin very nicely.

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품