KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Second time buyer

Reviewer2069295님께서 Aug 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff. Has a light sunscreen smell, and I like that. Good product for my dry skin and keeps me protected from the sun.

not bad

Reviewer1924024님께서 Apr 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This does what it's supposed to do. My boyfriend wasn't pleased that it made his eyes sting a bit if it got too close or he rubbed his face.

good product

Fantasy님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good lotion with sun protection.

Has a "fragrance"

Reviewer2913226님께서 Feb 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well, not really a perfumey fragrance, but it still bothered me. Blech! I gave it away...

smells like sunscreen

Reviewer1131217님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

smells like sunscreen and is a little greasy--but all spf face products seem to be

Very good

uvegan님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended, I only would improve the scent.

Great

Reviewer1366712님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't find it too oily at all. It is perfect and not overly potent smelling sunscreen either. Will definitely get a refill.

Good product

Reviewer2800539님께서 Oct 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this cream as a daily facial lotion, it´s not too rich and the skin absorbs it very well. I also like the price.

Non greasy, fragrance free

Reviewer2574482님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using Aubrey Organics hand and body. This is almost as nice except the ingredients are not as pure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

BWC for dry and normal skin..

Reviewer2109097님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The good: Good SPF Protection and hydration (good for face, necks,hands and elbows) while jogging, driving in a tee, and catching rays at the beach. Not irritating but will burn if used near eyes or wounds. Only use in healthy skin. Good value for money. The bad: I am still amazed that American companies use cheap thin plastic for their cosmetic products, i squeezed the bottle and it cracked open! Had to use duct tape to seal it and reinforce de bottle. No biggie but it`s a cheap container. It`s very oily and shiny, i do not consider this a product for "use in the morning and thru the day" unless you enjoy looking greasy. It`s not for oily skin and even normal skin is stretching it. I use it for occasions when i know i will get too much sun.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품