KO

₩56,451

₩66,414

할인금액: ₩9,962 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good

4809858820971360899님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are good quality brushes and you can definitely create any look with these brushes. They are well made and the bristles are soft and are great for blending, packing color, gel liners, smudging, etc. You pretty much get every purposeful eye brush in this set. I would compare these to a higher end brush line because of how versatile they are. The only thing this set is missing is a standard flat shader for medium sized eyes. If you have smaller eyes there is a flat shader to suit you. But all in all, worth the money and you are getting so much for what you are paying for. I would definitely consider these if you are on a budget especially when you do not want to sacrifice value and quality. Investing in MAC or other brushes are not necessary when I personally (make up junkie) use mostly these in my everyday makeup routine. So yes these will last you a long time. Hope this helps.

Great Brush set

5196678867486228375님께서 Aug 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Forget Sigma and get this brush set for the great price. Every single brush in this brush set is useful.

Muy completo

Pagaru님께서 Nov 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Es el set de brochas para ojos mas completo que he encontrado. Brochas muy suaves y precisas, fáciles de utilizar, la manta de transporte es perfecta. Me gustan muchísimo.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Kit très bon rapport qualité/prix

missblackline님께서 Dec 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Un joli kit très complet pour le maquillage des yeux !

LOVE

5528778587934688006님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just love these brushes ! You can do any makeup with this kit

Great Quality

4783983584416513185님께서 Dec 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used MAC brushes ever since I got into wearing makeup (especially eyeshadows). But this eye brush set's quality is comparable to the high end brushes I've owned. Most of the brushes are versatile in how they can be used. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

Great brushes!

5016510714968186221님께서 Oct 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like them very much! enough tools for a make up artist!

Excelentes

100mizuiro님께서 Feb 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Un set de brochas imprescindibles para mi en estos momentos ,son excelentes en cuanto a calidad mucho mejores que las de Sigma.Las recomiendo.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice and usufull pack of brushes!!!

5183231196176128696님께서 Nov 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality with a reasonable price. I use this set one month now and I am satisfied. I recommend this set.

great product

4862958455543132167님께서 May 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

all the brushes are useful. great product! so far after 3 washes, no shedding.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품