KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Doesn't work

Reviewer2072354님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product didn't work for me but maybe it will for someone else.

Hopefully Optomistic

Reviewer3190158님께서 Nov 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far this product has not eased anxiety symptoms in the patient to any noticeable degree. Will continue to use until supply is gone.

Not sure

Reviewer1283569님께서 Nov 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

it's ok but not sure about it's effectiveness...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure about this product

Reviewer2627057님께서 Oct 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I want to give this product a 2 1/2 just to be fair, but I'm not sure about this product either. I didn't hate this product because it does have a good taste, and it is supposed to help people with their stress. However, the product had the opposite effect on me. I used it with a cup of hot chamomile tea because I thought it would help the effect, but instead it made real jittery as if I had just drank a cup of coffee. I tried it a second time, and I had the same result. I'm sure that it helps others with their stress, but it was just not for me.

Not sure about effectiveness

Reviewer3167756님께서 Apr 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried using this on my dogs several times over the years, and it never seemed to do anything. I tried it on the recommendation of others, so SOME people must have good luck with it...but I haven't. It did not hurt my dogs in any way, so I guess that's good.

Rescue Remedy

Reviewer3231079님께서 Aug 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't think this did anything for me or my dog. I tried with an open mind, but I couldn't really tell a difference. It was worth a try though becsue it does get good reviews.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품