KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Revitalizing Eye Gel, Avalon Organics

Reviewer2222449님께서 Jan 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't like it because it burns whenever I use it on my eyelids.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Woohoo, I found my holy grail eye gel!

Reviewer2192436님께서 Apr 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

From Singapore Non-sticky, moisturizes well and tones down my dark eye rings. It doesn't give me milia seeds as well. If you are living in a humid country like Singapore, give this a try!

Great for eye puffiness

Reviewer2236265님께서 Jul 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for a couple years now. I wouldn't say it has long lasting effects, nor is it a moisturizer, but it does help with puffiness and hydrates the eyes for temporal reduction of fine lines. I pat it onto my whole eye area and have never had any problems with stinging or burning. Nice product for the price. It helps.

Great Products

5300390484643124986님께서 Jan 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very gentle eye cream. Some wrote that it stung after they put it on their eye lid. I do not recommend putting product on eye lid, but rather put a drop on tip of your ring finger, sharing it with the other finger. Gently dot the product around the outside of eyelid and underneath on the dark circles. Do not wipe or rub in; just dot the product and allow it to dry by itself. I have noticed a decrease in the crows feet and dark circles after a few weeks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1468123님께서 Sep 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good works

Eye Gel

Reviewer2432960님께서 Apr 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The gel burns whenever I use it and it's not reduces puffiness. But it is easily absorbed.

very dissatisfied

Reviewer2790078님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

after 3 months Gel turned into water. not standing in the sun very dissatisfied

AVOID

Reviewer1404708님께서 Aug 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't really have sensitive skin but when I used this my eye area turned red and blotchy and it BURNED. I tired one more time and the same thing happened! I asked my husband to give it a go cos I'm evil like that and it happened to him to!! Horrible!

This product is fab!

Reviewer1243514님께서 Sep 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always found Avalon Organics to suit my skin and its a decent price for an ideal product !

Great

4818785651105910905님께서 Sep 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's great !