KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

very good product

5149306977544633232님께서 Feb 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very efficient, good composition, no bad parfume a really good product, even for old dark circles

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

4704671635631145754님께서 Dec 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is good but not faster

Great Products

5300390484643124986님께서 Jan 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very gentle eye cream. Some wrote that it stung after they put it on their eye lid. I do not recommend putting product on eye lid, but rather put a drop on tip of your ring finger, sharing it with the other finger. Gently dot the product around the outside of eyelid and underneath on the dark circles. Do not wipe or rub in; just dot the product and allow it to dry by itself. I have noticed a decrease in the crows feet and dark circles after a few weeks.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Stings and dry out eye area

5424650302150369650님께서 Sep 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had great expectations about the product (because of the ingredients) but it turned out otherwise. The gel is watery but that is fine. THe bad thing is that it stings to the point of burning. I also noticed that my eye became more dry... I stopped using after 3 days. I may try again... very sad that I have to look for something else.

AVOID

Reviewer1404708님께서 Aug 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't really have sensitive skin but when I used this my eye area turned red and blotchy and it BURNED. I tired one more time and the same thing happened! I asked my husband to give it a go cos I'm evil like that and it happened to him to!! Horrible!

very dissatisfied

Reviewer2790078님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

after 3 months Gel turned into water. not standing in the sun very dissatisfied

Eye Gel

Reviewer2432960님께서 Apr 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The gel burns whenever I use it and it's not reduces puffiness. But it is easily absorbed.

Great eye gel!

Reviewer1015569님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has really helped with the lines under my eyes. Also I don't have the dark circles nearly as bad. Would totally recommend this!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This gel is not moisturize enough for eye area.

Reviewer2041417님께서 Feb 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I even tried this gel on my face, the result is same as applying aloe vera gel. You might as well purchase aloe vera gel instead of this.

Not very satisfying result

Reviewer2088940님께서 Dec 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It didn't really help with my dark circles and gave me some rash. I stopped using it after a week.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품