KO

₩7,537

₩9,424

할인금액: ₩1,887 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Basic necessity (but the leaky pump is a nuisance)

DinaB123님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality basic liquid soap. Love the fact that it does not contain any hazardous chemicals. Great for kids and people with sensitive skin. The "new and improved" pump is leaking, accumulating globs of goo on around the bottle neck. Very unsightly and wasteful!

Very well

Reviewer2295675님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pleasant, fresh smell and washes well

great liquid soap

Reviewer2323312님께서 Sep 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product...easy to rinse after each use.

i love it

Reviewer2693032님께서 Aug 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have oily / sensitive skin on the face, large pores, I have tried many expensive substances in my face, but what does! sometimes accidentally washed my face with this foundation off (Joe Blasco) this is the best facial cleanser ever! does not dry at all, and to remove makeup very well

refreshing and gentle

Reviewer2765144님께서 Mar 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my after gardening or grimy housework go to. It feels good, is not drying, smells wonderful and invigorating. And it's better for this earth that we share when it finds it's way out to our water supply than your average antibacterial store bought product. And better for your skin too!

Like it

slmsmwc님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like all the Avalon hand soaps, they clean well without drying. This one smells great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Doesn't dry my hands out like other luquid soaps

Reviewer2837332님께서 Oct 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The smell is terrific and the peppermint smell in the morning wakes me right up.

Love it!

Reviewer3205476님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It smells awesome! The Smell does not linger on the hands, but it doesn't need to. I thought it would be weird to try soap that smells like peppermint, but I was wrong.

Excellent Soap

Reviewer2290828님께서 Oct 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful, gentle soap that does not dry our hands. The peppermint scent is perfect- it is not at all overpowering, but it is not weak.

Mmm.. peppermint!

Melkeruten님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good soap with a cool smell : )!

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품