KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love it!

FalseUnicorn님께서 May 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I`m in love with this moisturizer! First of all, I can`t say much about its moisturizing properties because it is not the only part of my skin care routine, but even if I skip serum in the morning my skin stays soft and smooth even under mineral powder and highlighter layers, I guess, that`s something. I like it and will reorder it, it makes a great sunscreen for any season except, perhaps, summer, when some extra-protection is needed.

It's good product

Reviewer1379473님께서 Dec 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's good product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1265016님께서 Aug 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great sunscreen that does not clog pores. Don't apply too much,apply a second layer if you have to. As it dries you can feel it tighten your skin. What I don't like is the packaging, "pumps" cannot be recycled and the product gets stuck in the corners of the bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Dry at first, then turns oily

4934896583154314076님께서 Jul 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This moisturizer feels dry on my face upon application but during the course of the day, it would get pretty oily. I use this on my hands now...

Strongly don't recommend!

Reviewer1676460님께서 May 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very disappointed with this product. Absolutely no firming, lifting and moisturising as declared in product overview. I have combination skin, after the application of this lotion, I had a feeling of tightness of the skin. Not a lotion, but white film, some kind of correction fluid Tipp-Ex. Also the fact that I ordered this product in February, received it at the end of March and found out that expiration date, marked on the bottle, was just till May 2013 is also a big minus. Настоятельно НЕ рекомендую! Очень разочарована этим продуктом. Абсолютно никакого увлажнения и "лифтинг" эффекта, как заявлено в описании. У меня комбинированная кожа, после нанесения этого лосьона, появляется ощущение стянутости кожи. На лице лежит белой плёнкой, как замазка или корректирующая жидкость для ручки. Также факт, что я заказала этот продукт в феврале, получила его в конце марта и выяснила, что срок годности, отмеченный на бутылке, всего лишь до мая 2013 года, является большим минусом для меня.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

OK

Reviewer3263034님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not loving this product as I do other Avalon products as I have to use double to amount to provide all over moisture to my face. Going to try the Vitamin C renewal next time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1267803님께서 Sep 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product but I don't want buy it in future

Excellent Daily Sunscreen for Combination-Oily Skin

Reviewer2196060님께서 Feb 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pro's: -Non-chemical based sunscreen; the active ingredient is zinc oxide which protects against UVA and UVB rays -Light, non-sticky, good smelling formula -Doesn't leave my skin shiny; gives it a matte finish all day Con's: -Does not feel like a regular moisturizer; however, I must say that even though it doesn't have an oily or luxurious feel to it---it has kept my skin moisturized through winter--so I'm okay with this

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good

Reviewer1340097님께서 Oct 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just tried this for the first time, though I did notice that it absorbs very quickly & doesn't sit on top of my skin, which makes me think it's helping with the dryness.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This Moisturizer is not for dry skin

Reviewer2849120님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried the moisturizer for 3 days. Unfortunately, it didn't work for my sensitive dry skin. On the third day of using it, my skin became very dry and started wrinkled up even more. Perhaps, it will work better for people with normal or oily skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품