KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Aura Cacia, 100% Pure Essential Oil, Patchouli, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

₩16,618
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Very grounding

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Elliecats님께서 Mar 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I first smelled patchouli in a store and through it smelled like wart remover. (It so happens it was this brand, too.) I'd put some on my wrist and something kept making me sniff... and sniff... and sniff. By the time I got across the store, I couldn't get enough of it. I don't know what caused my initial reaction, but WOW, I LOVE this stuff! I've since ordered two bottles from iHerb. One is in use, one is "sitting" since patchouli is one of the few oils that can improve with age. I mix it about 50/50 with vetiver and wear it every day. It draws a lot of compliments. I will certainly be ordering this again and again. I also ordered the NOW version of the same oil and it was good, but it smelled "greener". I still like it, but I have it resting in the closet for a couple years. This Aura Cacia brand smells nicely aged to me. One thing to be careful with is not to overuse. The best description I can give is "stupefying", which is exactly how I felt when I inhaled too much for too long.

Aura Cacia Patchouli

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2076286님께서 Jun 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Aura Cacia products. This Patchouli is 100% essential oil, whereas some essential oils are not pure. Smells great. I love the earthiness of Patchouli, it's very grounding and peaceful. I use this w/other essential oils mixed in body oil, for after shower moisturizer. Very reasonable price at iHerb.com, as usual.

overpowering

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5197168976500048036님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

overpowering scent. Not very useful as for medical purposes, rather for perfumery. Use less to avoid headaches!

Can't be without it!!!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1833031님께서 Jun 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wear this everyday and get many compliments..

Aura Cacia, Patchouli

Reviewer2312911님께서 Dec 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

First time ordering, excellent manner of ordering to arrival. Pleased with prod. but i am unsure of how the person i bought this for is a gift.

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품