KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

M.L.56

4681865275694771655님께서 Dec 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using the Wild Yam gel now for about two(2) months. My reason for trying wild yam gel was to hopefully get some relief from night sweats. I must admit it has helped. I will continue to use it for a while longer and give an update.

Gel that works!

5008559093051736469님께서 Sep 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I forget to use the gel for a few days I'll get hot flashes again.

superb wild yam

Reviewer2746766님께서 May 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best brand of wild yam gel I have ever used. I suffer from menstrual cramps and I have tried many different wild yam products. At Last Naturals Extra Strength Wild Yam gel truly helps me feel more balanced.

feeling the difference

BrendaYoumans님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to work, but just can not use all the time. I was dealing with some angry feelings that were coming from no where. This is very strong but I used very little and not every day and seemed to help me get things back in order. I also use oregano oil, 2 drops in some water a couple times a month and it helps with balancing the hormones.Every one is different but I always start small.

Excellent quality

Reviewer1148576님께서 May 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recently started using this gel for menopause and hot flushes. 2x daily seemed to make hot flushes worse, 1x day in morning is working well for me. Great to find an unscented product suitable for people with multiple sensitivities. This passes through Australian Customs OK. Great value and a wonderful alternative to all the soy products for those of us with soy allergy!

No more paraben in it!

Reviewer1806747님께서 Mar 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister and I love this product. It helps with all our menopause symptoms. I also use it on my face and neck at night to keep my skin soft. Iherb has not updated the product details on this product, it does not contain paraben any more.

**It Works!**

Reviewer1473979님께서 Feb 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having taken prescription testosterone for my menopausal symptoms at great expense I was dubious this would work as an alternative. Its a dream! It also clears customs! Thank you iHerb for making good health so easy and affordable.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product

Reviewer2534322님께서 Nov 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just wish I'd gotten more!

Awesome Product

Reviewer1390013님께서 May 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gel is wonderful. It helps keep me down to my normal weight. I have been using this for about 2 years now and wouldn't use anything else. Great price too!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This is a Great Product and easy to use.

Reviewer1413559님께서 Apr 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product alot and have been using it for over a year. I am pre-menopausal and It help even out my mood swings.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품