KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,471

₩12,619

할인금액: ₩1,148 (9% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Tastes Great BUT.......Beware!

driggs46님께서 May 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently ordered this for the first time, along with some Go Raw cookies, they came together in the same order. I thought it would be good to try a little on the plain Go Raw cookies; to take them to the next level. However, I became violently ill a few hours later. I thought it was the Go Raw cookies, and I set them aside. About a week later I put the Cacao Bliss on a toasted engish muffin and AGAIN became violently ill. I let iHerb know about the problem, they want me to send it back for a refund. But the amount it would cost in postage, not to mention the hassle, isn't really worth it to me. I think I've had enough trouble with this product at this point. As I'm not sure that Artisana will do anything about this problem, I thought I should leave my experience here so others know that it is possible to become VERY ill after eating this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really didn't like the taste :'(

Reviewer1536148님께서 Apr 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was really excited about receiving this product after reading how may people loved the taste. I by all means am not a fussy eater and I really did not like the taste of this product. Tried it once and will never try it again unfortunately :(

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice for dips BUT way too expensive!

5267597995856521412님께서 Apr 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are outlets in SG that sell this at only $7.99!!!

No Way

Reviewer2778741님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not like the taste

Didnt like this much

4966327808316987498님께서 Feb 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It was too dry and tasted like coconut oil with cacao powder to me. If you like the taste, this can easily be made at home with some coconut oil and cacao powder.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not was I was hoping for

Reviewer3235805님께서 Aug 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was not at all what I was hoping for. Ill keep looking...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5642101974313574069님께서 Dec 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Trèèèès amer

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

bad

5369641466036779882님께서 Jan 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

didnt like it at all..