KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

My dogs love these treats

4965088202887613533님께서 Apr 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give these treats to my rottie mix(6 years old) and my shihtzu (11 years old) as part of their morning routine. They get so excited to eat them, there has not been any digestive issues from this treat with my older dog who tends to have a sensitive belly. Highly recommend them! And iherb shipped my order on time and it was exactly what I expected as the site says ! Will order more from them very soon!!

My vet recommends it

4963351764664754830님께서 Apr 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave a few similar products for my vet to see which fits my cat best, and he picks this one. Hope to keep my senior cat's joints in good shape.

Very good product!

Reviewer1959078님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our 13 year old dog always goes crazy when we give these to her! We also give Life extension's dog mix (see review on our page) which combined to these have given our dog so much vitality, and makes her act like she is 4-5 years younger! It's probable that the more you can see the signs of aging on your dog right now the more you will see differences with these. We warmly recommend to at least give these products a try! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Awesome deal

4661446912684697231님께서 Oct 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the same product that I get at the pet store but for $7 cheap. This product works great for my dogs

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Healthy and the dogs love them

Reviewer2393367님께서 Sep 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to buy some expensive glucosamine chondroitin treats that the Vet recommended until I found these at iherb. Not only is the price much better than in the pet stores, but they are healthy and the dogs love them. Also mine do not dry up as the other person mentioned. Mine are super moist. I keep them sealed in the package and place them in a large old coffee tin as well.

Murray's favorite treat!!

Reviewer1978843님께서 Nov 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

great product

Reviewer1419763님께서 Dec 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT PRODUCT WORKS WONDERS FOR MY 14 YEAR OLD!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1696377님께서 Dec 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Huge difference in the life of our Fifteen year old Jack Russel. This product allows her to still play and hunt lizzards. It's like having a new dog. Thank You!

Great!

LotusJ57님께서 May 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent value - my dog loves the taste! It helps with joint issues.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품