KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

it works!!

Reviewer2672403님께서 Aug 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

don't usually bother to write reviews but this product is so good. It works. I will not use pesticides on or in my dogs. This actually works. I live in FL so you know how bad fleas can be and have cats next door!!! I will buy again. smells great! You re-apply once a week.

Does its job

4994548901562193742님께서 Jul 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't smell like insecticide, helped to keep fleas away for a while

Really good

4772543509650156142님께서 Apr 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great for my cat and dog. I have no worries when walking in the forest anymore.

Safe for animals!

5061149986208322460님께서 May 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My cats don't mind this at all, and they stopped scratching.I like that it doesn't make them sick and I can spray it on daily if I want to.Also tried this for headlice and it seemed to work.It is a good sized bottle so it is economical.

It Works

5743062012248565596님께서 Apr 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this in-between flea treatments( natural ) during the spring/summer works beautifully

Worked Instantly

4794090029399898976님께서 Nov 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dogs were increasingly scratching themselves. After applying Flea Flicker!, they instantly stopped scratching. Simply unbelievable!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product

Reviewer2841396님께서 Apr 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is fantastic. I am an avid hiker and spend nearly every day in the woods for at least a couple hours. I am not sure how this works for fleas, but it works great to help keep ticks off the dogs. I have used just geranium oil in the past and know it works awesome for ticks. Also, may of the flea/tick products my dog can't stand the smell and will instantly try to rub it off. This product doesn't seem to bother him and he smells great! I highly recommend you try it and I do reapply it every time I go out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품