KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nectar!

Reviewer3090587님께서 Jan 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent choice if you are searching for a yacon syrup to try. Just go easy at first...it can cause gas (due to the FOS). It's sooo good for you, though, a better choice than agave if you have blood sugar issues.

My favorite!

Reviewer1133955님께서 Feb 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this must be one of my favorite products from iherb, yummy taste, doesnt effect candida, and can be used for pretty mush any thing. I use it on pancakes, on oatmeal, in chocolate and tea, smoothies, and the list goes on and on :)

Works Great

Reviewer1152887님께서 Apr 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another great product...use this for baking and smoothies - when I want a change from honey.

Yacon Syrup

Reviewer2898725님께서 Dec 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in my baking and I like it. It doesn't take a lot and Taste a little like molassesand it is good for you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1159809님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes similar to caramel. I use it in homemade chocolate, or I just eat a tea spoon full if I crave something sweet. Yacon Syrup is awesome :)

Tasty!

Reviewer3022289님께서 Feb 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this yacon syrup. I use it in my raw chocolate, and also to make chocolate syryp for my coffee mocca. It's the best sweetener for chocolate, if you make your own. I also use it on pancakes, delicious!

oh my god!

madamVi님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one was good! on ice cream or strawberries. Deliciuos!

best brand

kjernesunn-nordkvinne님께서 May 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the best yacon ive tasted so far

my favorite sweetener!

rejuvenationmd님께서 Jan 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried every yacon syrup I can put my hands on and this is my favorite hands down! the flavor is very complex with a full range of fruity and musky flavors much more desirable than molasses. To think it is a PREBIOTIC too! Here is my most popular holiday candy recipe! Stick in the food processor with raw carob and coconut, chill in little paper candy holders! Tastes like fudge only it is a SUPERFOOD full of nutrition!

The best.

bentebabe님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to have a bottle in my fridge at all times. For homemade chocolate and other yummies :)

상품 1-10 중 전체 102 상품