KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, 올 네츄럴 드링크 파우더, 28 온즈 (800 g)

₩64,053
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Good but can be better as well!

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The core ingredients are organic and those which are not, are les s than 10% by weight so it’s not bad. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients). For the taste, this is probably one of the least desirable green blends when the company has many other green blends that taste a lot better. This is simply green blend mixed with a lot of stevia for taste. I find it too stevia-sweet for taste and it does take a while to get used to it. Check out my page for more reviews!

Just great

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5117440810227589212님께서 Oct 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

First I wanted to take it for my mother who suffers of reumathoid arthritis, but then after reading all the reviews, I decided to try it myself also. It really gives energy and helped my constipation. The taste is not so bad. I don't use to consume greens and it is the first time I try this kind of drink, but anyway I got used to the taste and the green colour of my morning drink :) I mix it with fresh lemon juice or berries smoothie. I haven't tried it only with water. I will buy it again.

Excellent Product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1377178님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product arrived in excellent time to Malaysia. Seems to be choc-a-bloc with nutrients and detoxing elements and excellent value for money. If you haven't tried green drinks before there is a getting used to it period.....Enjoy!

ehh

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3153709님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this helped me with my digestion, and energy i presume. but the taste is like chocolate and peppermint. i will buy pure wheatgrass next time. repurchase: maybe in the next 10 years

Great value

Reviewer2496189님께서 Nov 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love having this in the morning to start the day

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품