KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

One of the best

Reviewer1179473님께서 Oct 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product doesn't dissolve completely in water, which I really don't like in any supplement. Still, as "green" drinks go, it's one of the most agreeable tasting. I like the naturalness of it and that it's not fill with vanilla, chocolate, berry or some other fake flavor. The taste is a very mild, green flavor. Even better, it doesn't taste "bean-y" like to many other green supplements that use beans, legumes or grains for the protein component. This doesn't. It uses hemp and brown rice. That's another reason why it's flavor remains lighter and there's no bloating. Definitely recommended. You just have to keep shaking it up so it doesn't settle at the bottom of your shaker.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Ugh... Make Your Own Mix.

Reviewer2888766님께서 Jul 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great nutritional profile - but the taste and texture and price are big bummers. The chalky taste and texture of brown rice protein are noticable as is the grittiness of the hemp protein. I just mix up my own whole-food mix: green powder, pea protein (much better texture and flavor than rice), and some hemp protein (Nutiva's hemp protein is not gritty - their protein and hempshakes are very smooth), and some nutritional yeast (for B vitamins, minerals, and a nice flavor). And a pinch of salt and maybe stevia to round out the flavors. Making your own mix is tastier and much less expensive.

from Norway

Reviewer1802418님께서 Mar 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This actually feels like a meal! The taste is very good, especially blended with rice or almond milk. But it is ok with water also. I would clearly recommend this before the pomegranate/mango infusion which I find far to sweet!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best way to start your day.

Reviewer1121105님께서 Jan 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best product. A complete meal in a glass. Love this stuff.

Amazing Meal

Reviewer1072076님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very good product. I highly recommend it.

Love this protein!!

Reviewer2506673님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best hemp protein ever!! I love Amazing Meal and this id my favorite one (the chocolate flavor and the pommegranate mango are also amazingly delicious as well!!) I like the original blend because I can add my sweetener of choice. It has all the goodness of amazing meal with no sugar added. Love this protein!!

raw smoothie powder

Reviewer2915988님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

no gluten, no soy, and raw!! i really like this product. i mix mine with fruit for a smoothie, but the taste of the actual powder is mild, not grassy at all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes Best when you add...

Reviewer3352888님께서 Feb 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will say that this one tastes best when I added bananas and strawberries. I am not a fan of the taste alone but with a few small chunks of fruit blended in, it was a good tasting smoothie. I got a boost of energy and overall, it was a pretty good meal replacement.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

just stick with their original

jayzou님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is just an unnecessary addition to their line of Amazing Grass. It tastes bland and goes down decent enough. Their original green blend is still the best and should remain the best.

amazing grass , Amazing meal, original blend

Reviewer1858420님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good blend which gives you energy!!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품