KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great repellent!

Reviewer3126767님께서 Jul 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

If there's a flying biter within 10 miles it will find me. I've always hated the chemical sprays and lotions. This herbal formual is fantastic! I'm in Southwest Florida and I can actually work in my yard again. Stops noseeums too!

A lotion, not spray

Reviewer1751126님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works okay, but it is a lotion, not a spray. Therefore you have to use a lot to cover your body. Even though it is all natural, I want a simple spray so I can cover my body with just a touch of liquid.

DEET FREE - WOULD HAVE LIKED ODOR FREE

Reviewer1424748님께서 Jul 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We used this product once and it was horrible. I thought DEET FREE would be a priority for my daughter, but the smell was overwhelming. It made our eyes water and since I have asthma, it triggered a need for my inhaler. WILL NEVER ORDER THIS ITEM AGAIN.

herbal armor

Reviewer2771747님께서 Jun 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

works great - no deet - and the price is right. we have been buying this for years.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2934620님께서 Jun 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

All Terrain, Insect repellent

Reviewer1468018님께서 Apr 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works with no added poisons on your skin

Reviewer1078931님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product!

It works...

trefoglio님께서 Jul 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No insects around at summer in finnish forest, nice.

Awesome

Reviewer1924024님께서 Jul 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had the spray version of this before, but it was sold out. Smells great and works pretty good too.

Really useful

4983994443858372171님께서 Jul 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's the first time I bought this insect repellent lotion, and it works so well that I just need to apply a small amount of lotion for its smell scares the bugs away. I want to order more for my friends but it is always out of stock! Sob!

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품