KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great repellent!

Reviewer3126767님께서 Jul 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

If there's a flying biter within 10 miles it will find me. I've always hated the chemical sprays and lotions. This herbal formual is fantastic! I'm in Southwest Florida and I can actually work in my yard again. Stops noseeums too!

A lotion, not spray

Reviewer1751126님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works okay, but it is a lotion, not a spray. Therefore you have to use a lot to cover your body. Even though it is all natural, I want a simple spray so I can cover my body with just a touch of liquid.

DEET FREE - WOULD HAVE LIKED ODOR FREE

Reviewer1424748님께서 Jul 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We used this product once and it was horrible. I thought DEET FREE would be a priority for my daughter, but the smell was overwhelming. It made our eyes water and since I have asthma, it triggered a need for my inhaler. WILL NEVER ORDER THIS ITEM AGAIN.

herbal armor

Reviewer2771747님께서 Jun 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

works great - no deet - and the price is right. we have been buying this for years.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2934620님께서 Jun 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

All Terrain, Insect repellent

Reviewer1468018님께서 Apr 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product

Barbara

Reviewer2520479님께서 May 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is very effective. I have been using it for years. I find it good for at least 4 hours. I will use no other Deet-Free Insect Repellent.

Great for sensitive skin

5560645727539765207님께서 Oct 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps my kid go outside any time of the day without irritating his skin. It is very gently and it really protects from insects, specially mosquitoes. It smells nice and lasts more than 2 hours.

Good product, great service

Reviewer3104384님께서 Jul 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you, i love your site. Products are very good, and thank you for a cup of delicious coffee. See you again soon.

It works...

trefoglio님께서 Jul 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No insects around at summer in finnish forest, nice.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품