KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

detangles

lisofby님께서 Feb 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

lovely

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Alba Botanica, Natural Hawaiian Conditioner, Cocoa Butter, 12 oz (340 g)

4857543542060392522님께서 Aug 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommended!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best conditioner i ever had

5601409267131182668님께서 Jun 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is really the best coditioner for my curly and dry hair. It moisturizez perfectly. My hair is healthyier and smells so sweet as cacoa butter.

Good but nothing special

4688117744932821185님께서 Mar 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i've been using the product for almost a month now.It smells great and is quite thick and buttery. its' consistency makes it last a lot more than other products as you have to use a small amount!The thing is that my ends are quite damaged and this product, comparing to the previus i was using, doesn't do a lot. It does untangle the hair very nice and easily but leaves my hair just if i was using a plain conditioner. nothing special.This is how it worked to me though..it may work better for others.

Smells divine!

Flicka님께서 Mar 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the scent in this product! Nothing bad to say about the conditioning abilities. Not the most amazing conditioner but a nice basic product.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I am in LOVE with this Conditioner!!!

5188429564568040067님께서 Mar 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wow! I am trying this conditioner for the first time and am sooo happy with it. It smells like cocoa butter and coconut with a hint of baby powder. Delicious! It is smooth and creamy and gives my hair a nice slip, without being greasy. Seriously impressed with this stuff and will most definitely purchase again!

Natural Hawaiian Conditioner

5413375682225354335님께서 Nov 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tämä hoitoaine tekee hiuksista todella pehmeät jo heti ekalla käyttökerralla! Vaalensin hiukset mustasta vaaleanruskeaksi + otin justiinsa vaaleita raitoja. Hoitoaine estää hiuksia takkuuntumasta, luomalla kaakaovoista sileän pinnan hiuksiin. Suosittelen! ---- This conditioner makes my hair super smooth! I have lighten my hair from black to light brown and this conditioner keeps my hair healthy looking. I would definitely recommend this product!

LOVE IT

4719961714460125985님께서 Sep 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

my hair is very smooth and it smells great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3004807님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good conditioner! Rather thick and nutritive. I have long blonde hair and it makes my hair shiny and silky, untangles it very good. Love Alba Botanica's products very much.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Perfect for thick, course hair

4735391581844231578님께서 Apr 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Leaves hair shiny and soft, smells like chokolate

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품