KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Works Well

Reviewer2473380님께서 Oct 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells like cocoa butter and leaves a slight slip to the hair, which is nice. Rich and buttery so it spreads nicely through hair.

My new favourite conditioner

Reviewer2416146님께서 Feb 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In my search for a vegan shampoo and conditioner line, Alba won. I have long straight hair, which tends to be on the dry side. This moisturizing conditioner works great. It is extremely thick, so while getting it out of the bottle can be a challenge sometimes, it really helps to detangle my hair.

Natural Hawaiian Conditioner

5413375682225354335님께서 Nov 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tämä hoitoaine tekee hiuksista todella pehmeät jo heti ekalla käyttökerralla! Vaalensin hiukset mustasta vaaleanruskeaksi + otin justiinsa vaaleita raitoja. Hoitoaine estää hiuksia takkuuntumasta, luomalla kaakaovoista sileän pinnan hiuksiin. Suosittelen! ---- This conditioner makes my hair super smooth! I have lighten my hair from black to light brown and this conditioner keeps my hair healthy looking. I would definitely recommend this product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Smells good and works okay!

Reviewer1333756님께서 Mar 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice and thick. However, I need a lot of it to detangle my thick hair. Smells nice

Smells divine!

Flicka님께서 Mar 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the scent in this product! Nothing bad to say about the conditioning abilities. Not the most amazing conditioner but a nice basic product.

Good but nothing special

4688117744932821185님께서 Mar 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i've been using the product for almost a month now.It smells great and is quite thick and buttery. its' consistency makes it last a lot more than other products as you have to use a small amount!The thing is that my ends are quite damaged and this product, comparing to the previus i was using, doesn't do a lot. It does untangle the hair very nice and easily but leaves my hair just if i was using a plain conditioner. nothing special.This is how it worked to me though..it may work better for others.

Alba Conditioner

Reviewer2368906님께서 Feb 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It conditions well, but it can be a pain to squeeze out of the bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The wife loves this stuff

Reviewer2842435님께서 Aug 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

She says it works great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2176118님께서 Nov 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just got this conditioner and it smells so good! I couldn't wait for using it. It makes my hair so soft and smooth! My hair smells so nice. Everybody asking me where I bought this. :) Thanks a lot for this product. xoxo

Great Product

Reviewer2763918님께서 Dec 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just love them all. Smells like I'm in Bora Bora and it works too!

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품