KO

₩10,062

₩12,577

할인금액: ₩2,515 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Awesome!

Reviewer1123323님께서 Mar 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product for us. I am very picky about the ingredients of our soaps and shampoos and this one is great. I especially love that value that it gives us when we order if from iHerb. I order in advance and store it here. With our chemical sensitivities this does a great job.

exceeded my expectation

smalldosesofvain님께서 Apr 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i was a bit skeptical about this shampoo. i was afraid that it might irritate or itch my scalp (due to the fragrant plants and fragrant ingredient it contains) and dry my hair (most volumizing shampoo tend to dry hair out). to my surprise, it doesn't. cleans hair and scalp well without drying. i paired this with aveeno nourish + volumize conditioner. and aveeno nourish + condition leave in treatment afterwards. perfect result.

Excellent product

Reviewer2397583님께서 Oct 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This shampoo does what it promises. The hair is soft and feels a bit thicker after wash. I just love the scent of this shampoo, pure mango but not too sweet. And the most important thing of all, it has no irritating ingredients (silicones, artificial colors, parabens etc). I definitely recommend this shampoo!

fabulous shampoo

Reviewer3070999님께서 Aug 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

lighwight shampoo, smells wonderful and great for everyday use... i love the hawaiian range, everything is good quality.

Great for fine hair !

5167769752733423791님께서 Oct 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Help building up volume and restoring fine hair. My hair really looks different : fuller, thicker....

made my hair too oily

Reviewer1344878님께서 Mar 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

gave it to a friend, her curly hair loves it.

Good enought to eat!

4685326873256908141님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the smell. The hear gets more volume combined with the conditioner. My favorite so far.

best hair shampoo

Reviewer1753329님께서 Aug 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

the best stuff on earth two thumbs up !!!

Great for dry hair!!

Reviewer1768557님께서 Dec 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed recently just how dry my hair was becoming, so I tried this to see if it would help!! It did!!! Really good for dyed & overprocessed hair!!! Feels wonderful right out of the shower!!!

great

divelanai님께서 Aug 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

smells good, works great,