KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,660

₩12,075

할인금액: ₩2,415 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Awesome!

Reviewer1123323님께서 Mar 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product for us. I am very picky about the ingredients of our soaps and shampoos and this one is great. I especially love that value that it gives us when we order if from iHerb. I order in advance and store it here. With our chemical sensitivities this does a great job.

Great for fine hair !

5167769752733423791님께서 Oct 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Help building up volume and restoring fine hair. My hair really looks different : fuller, thicker....

exceeded my expectation

smalldosesofvain님께서 Apr 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i was a bit skeptical about this shampoo. i was afraid that it might irritate or itch my scalp (due to the fragrant plants and fragrant ingredient it contains) and dry my hair (most volumizing shampoo tend to dry hair out). to my surprise, it doesn't. cleans hair and scalp well without drying. i paired this with aveeno nourish + volumize conditioner. and aveeno nourish + condition leave in treatment afterwards. perfect result.

Excellent product

Reviewer2397583님께서 Oct 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This shampoo does what it promises. The hair is soft and feels a bit thicker after wash. I just love the scent of this shampoo, pure mango but not too sweet. And the most important thing of all, it has no irritating ingredients (silicones, artificial colors, parabens etc). I definitely recommend this shampoo!

made my hair too oily

Reviewer1344878님께서 Mar 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

gave it to a friend, her curly hair loves it.

we love this shampoo

Reviewer2985988님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

it smells so good!

excellent shampoo

Reviewer2817654님께서 Dec 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cleans well. Smells lovely. Highly recommend it for others to try.

Good enought to eat!

4685326873256908141님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the smell. The hear gets more volume combined with the conditioner. My favorite so far.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes my hair feel & look great

run4bear님께서 Sep 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Plus it is all natural. No harmful chemicals!

fabulous shampoo

Reviewer3070999님께서 Aug 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

lighwight shampoo, smells wonderful and great for everyday use... i love the hawaiian range, everything is good quality.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품