KO

₩9,414

₩11,770

할인금액: ₩2,356 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Meh... won't buy again.

imadoxaholic님께서 Aug 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The consistency is very thin and watery which makes it easily wasted.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

the best all natural shampoo i've ever bought

5764407993677192464님께서 Mar 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

the scent is awesime. it also foams really well. it's pretty thick so you need just a liitle amount to wash all hair, even long one as i have.

Very good

Reviewer2070729님께서 Jul 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for dry and damaged hair, but almost doesn't foams.

a bit drying

4839964790182216380님께서 Sep 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have normal to dry hair and this leaves my hair knotty and tangled. First shampoo has no lather. Second shampoo is better. LOve the natural ingredients so will try another shampoo in this range. I always follow up with the Alaffia conditioners which are wonderful.

i like it!

Reviewer2746709님께서 Feb 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't find it drying, but then I do use their conditioner as well. I love the scent and the purity of their products.

Great ingredients

Reviewer2757677님께서 Jul 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not use it but boughts it because I used another Alaffia Shampoo and it was ok. But I am really pleased that it has so few ingredients. And all good. But combine it with the conditioner

excelente

5492024177050689981님께서 Mar 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

deja el pelo muy brillante sin resecarlo

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Viktorija님께서 Feb 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cleans your dry hair well, but my hair also need a conditioner after shampooing..

A bit drying on my hair

SunnyRose님께서 Oct 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this shampoo is a bit drying on my hair and scalp, but it worked well in the beginning. Very nice ingredients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not the biggest fan of this

LovelyHoney님께서 Nov 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Let me start with my hair type, it's dry, damaged and curly. So I decided to try this shampoo, but I really don't like it at all. The smell is just weird, like some flower root mixed with wet ground. It is very thick so I have to work it in like crazy, and also I got a small amount of dandruff with this one, and that is deal-breaker for me. Sorry Alaffia, I really had high hopes.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품