KO

₩14,732

₩19,993

할인금액: ₩5,261 (26% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great stuff!

Reviewer1404401님께서 Aug 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives a good energy boost. We use it mostly on hot, humid hikes, it really helps. Many thanks to iHerb for stocking it at a very good price.

Fantastic Vitamin Drink

Reviewer1749678님께서 Oct 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family went to the US earlier this year from Australia and was put onto this vitamin drink and it is fantastic! I have one every day and I'm one of the few people I know that didn't get ill with some kind of flu or virus this past winter. We can't get them in Australia but thankfully iherb does!!! And their service and delivery time is excellent - a big thanks to iherb!!!

Great product

khessel님께서 Aug 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great, refreshing way to get essential vitamins and minerals.

disappointed

wicked72님께서 May 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Don't Leave Home Without It

Reviewer1441473님께서 Sep 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Two packets, each in a cup of tea, keeps me peppier than caffeine - and I went all over India with out getting sick. Now a part of my daily routine. Raspberry definately tastes best of all the flavors.

great...

Reviewer1450757님께서 Jan 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great way to talk when the feeling of colds or flu or even just run down strikes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Energizing. Drink it every day.

Reviewer1406241님께서 Dec 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great way to take supplements and energizing. Sometimes mix with cranberry juice and club soda for a kind of "natural soda."

Best Vit C flavor

Reviewer1427941님께서 Mar 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite Emergen-C flavor. We use this all the time, especially at onset of colds or after a large dehydrating workout.

GREAT

Reviewer1130908님께서 Aug 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this product and especially this flavor.

Alacer Emergen-C Vit C, Raspberry Flavored

Reviewer1779886님께서 Dec 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I adore these fizzy drink vitamin powders from Emergency-C. They are delicious and great for my health. The price that iHerb has on these are so much cheaper than where I used to buy them (my local grocery store). A great savings for me. Customer service from iHerb is terrific, too. My order arrived quickly and in great condition. I'll be a returning customer -- that's a guarantee!

상품 1-10 중 전체 41 상품