KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Avoid this product - It does nothing

5054980391608448407님께서 Apr 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using 4 months i am giving up on this product. The only thing it does is make your wallet lighter, nothing else. I lost my good sleep due to this product. I can't sleep deep anymore and wake up very tired. The powder is not mixing well in cold water. Other than loosing money and my good sleep i can't say more than it never helped me in anything else. I work out regularly but feel no change. I feel constantly tired during days due to bad sleep. Too bad that i need to put a star. I wish the system could offer Negative star. Avoid this product and save your money.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps me to sleep soundly

CaseyLamb님께서 Mar 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glad that I have this and I never slept so soundly for such a long time.

excellent product

Reviewer3348372님께서 Aug 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this product! best on the market so far. another great product stocked by iherb!

Losing Weight

5072485877448246179님께서 May 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a super product. It helps me sleep, have lots of energy and I'm losing weight without changing my diet. In fact, I have to remind myself when it's time to eat. I've only been taking Ageless for a month. Anxious to see what month 2 will bring.

Miracle

5575828337395036397님께서 Dec 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

have fallen in luv with this so much!!! frenz all saying that my skin has improved a lot ... skin more radiant , supple and rejuvenated!! great !! can't live without!!!

Mixed, but beneficial

Reviewer2383084님께서 Mar 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The undeniably positive effects I have experienced so far (libido, energy etc) are similar to taking Amino acid supplements such as L-Arginine and L-Lysine etc. As for whether there has been any stimulus of HGH production, I don't know. I will continue taking this product and monitor my response, it has so far been only just over a month so maybe too early to tell in terms of HGH claimed benefits. One negative is that I have not noticed any sleep benefits and I also note that the manufacturer didn't respond to a call and email requesting a small amount of further information.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

Reviewer2320735님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product I bought for my grandmother

Made no difference

Reviewer2754236님께서 Dec 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could determine no discernible difference from using this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

satisfying

Reviewer1933472님께서 Aug 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I´m fully satisfied with the product. Unfortunately one package with 2 volumes of Ultramax didn´t reach me and it was impossible to find out where they landed. I hope in the future will not happen.

Why sugar

Reviewer2927955님께서 Jul 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do feel better since taking this product, but the amount of sugar, especially right before going to bed is disturbing to me. I wish the company would change to stevia, or leave it unsweetened. I'm going to switch to the capsules, as it does work for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품