KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Ageless Foundation Laboratories, 울트라 맥스 골드, 고급 동안 공식, 발렌시아 오렌지 맛, 22개 패킷, 개 당 0.61 oz (17.4 g)

고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 37 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

won't go without it

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1007632님께서 Jul 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really is very helpful in many areas. I sleep very soundly and wake up feeling refreshed. It tastes great. I am getting leaner, so I feel my workouts are more effective while using it than previously. I feel that it may be balancing my hormones. It is really well worth taking.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

helps with sleep

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3060990님께서 Apr 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! Its great for helping me sleep along with cal/mag supplement right before bed. It also makes me feels very alert the next morning with more energy, the old bad part is you need to take a break from it 2 days a week and those days are pretty hard.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Better than secretagogue gold

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1315764님께서 Jun 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried secretagogue gold, but ultramax gold is definitely a better product. I jump out of bed every morning and feel energize the whole day. I am ordering more from iHerbs. Fast shipping and good pricing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

So far so good

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1075303님께서 Jun 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to be helping restore my sleep patterns, it is a very good formulation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

excellent

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2002420님께서 Jan 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

has some sugar, but it's good to take in moderation. All 3 products they make are really excellent.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 37 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »