KO

₩40,070

₩55,653

할인금액: ₩15,583 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Hypoglycemia no more

Reviewer2876704님께서 May 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to help stabilise blood sugar levels and gives an ATP boost. The research is certainly very promising.

Strong stuff

Specialist님께서 Oct 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read that a person would feel it in 6 days and the label said to watch for blood sugar effects, so I opted to take it at night. It took 7 days for me to be clear about the difference my body was feeling. Maybe it builds up as you take it... I had to stop for a day to get my bearings. I took it again the next day and within about 20 hours the feeling was very noticeable again. It certainly is potent. I could not imagine wanting to take more than 100mg in a day. If anything, the dose should be smaller. I'm 140lbs. I started taking this along with 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil so my experience may be the combined effect. The first thing I noticed was that my thinking had changed; similar to being on caffeine. Then after eating a large meal, I noticed I was not fatigued like I normally would be. But it went further than that: I felt like my blood sugar did not rise from the meal. My stomach felt full but I still felt hungry. I took the next day off from taking it, but the day after I went back on Benegene, I felt like I couldn't eat enough: My blood sugar felt low and no matter how much I ate, it would dip back down within the hour and I'd need to eat again. This went on for hours. It seems that my body doesn't want me to take a pill every day. 3 days on with 2 skipped days in between seems to work best for me. Update 10/2014: I've switched to taking it in the morning without the MCT Oil and am tolerating it much better. The MCT Oil was definitely playing a role. 1 tablespoon was too much to start with. I've decreased it to 1 teaspoon and I no longer feel abdominal discomfort.

Brain Fog is Gone!

Ginger-Coleen님께서 Nov 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had brain fog for 10 years from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. After the first day of taking Benagene AOR, I awoke the next morning and I felt "brighter". That's the word that came to my mind at the time. In a week, I knew it was definitely working. I think it took about 2 weeks to get back to the way I used to feel and now it just continues to keep me on top. Sometimes, if I have had a stressful day, my short term memory still fails me a little but not for long. Yes, even memory is back and no more forgetting words. I love this stuff and am so happy to overcome the debilitating brain fog!

BenaGene

Reviewer3151190님께서 Oct 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Notice a difference in total body energy, lessening of fibromyalgia, and slight lowering of blood glucose .... but I have to take at least 2 capsules ... and just before I exercise. Can barely afford this, but I think it is worth it.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품