KO

₩27,798

₩35,098

할인금액: ₩7,300 (21% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

One of the best b-complexes

Reviewer2609561님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having researched many b-complex formulas, this product and Thorne's b-complex products are the only ones that are really good with the active form of the b vitamins. However, I think I like this one the best! It is a really solid formula with advanced and active forms of the b vitamins not found in other b-complex formulas. I feel better taking this: more energy and greater feeling of health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product but labelling confusion

Reviewer2164723님께서 Feb 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for a while and like that it has the active versions of the B vitamins - that makes things a LOT easier and effective, especially for those with genetic SNPs (mutations) such as MTHFR. Unfortunately, due to Canadian regulations, AOR have had to change the labelling of the type of folate - it now doesn't say 5MTH (which is the one I need with a MTHFR problem). Now it just says folate/folic acid which could be anything. This is really frustrating for those relying on this detail - it's actually very important. The company assures me they are still using 5MTH but the Canadian govt don't recognise this as folate - very very annoying. I really hope they are still using 5MTH...

B complex

quietocean10님께서 Feb 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really nice combination of B including the methylated folate in combo with other B vitamins. A little pricey, but I have the sense that the advanced B complex works very well.

very good product

4803216334062857158님께서 Sep 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have been taking these for about 3 month. We find that they are good for stress reduction and energy. As an unexpected side effect, we have not been bothered by mosquitoes at all this summer. They don't seem to like this vitamin. I've heard this before but was not sure it was true: It's true!

Advanced B complex

Reviewer2414972님께서 Jun 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using this about three months ago and I have noticed my energy has increased throughout the day. I don't crave naps in the afternoon as often as I used to.

NOT AS GOOD AS SOURCE NATURAL COENZYMATED B COMPLEX

Reviewer1514410님께서 Jan 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hello, I used it for several weeks and i do not feel the same slight increase of energy that i feel with Source Natural Coenzymated B Complex. I sleep better with Source Natural......

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A great B complex with all the actives

4862199909849852669님께서 Jun 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm so glad I found this B complex. Unlike most complexes this one is full of the active forms so that your body can use them. Very pleased with this product - would highly recommend it.

JACK POT VITAMIN B"S

5625779604803800296님께서 May 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Many brands claim to have the right the balance of the essential "Vitamin B's", but not wanting to wasting money, I have read the amounts that are necessary and balance that off against what is important and relevant. More importantly is how many servings do I need to take to get the level that my body requires. Advanced Series has produced a winner here, and having B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and the added Folic Acid in its capsule all with a high content only requiring "1 Capsule" per serving is great.

Good product

Reviewer2982874님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely feel better when taking these. Also like that the capsule is vegetarian.

can feel the energy

Reviewer2164061님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried other brands, Nature Made, Spring Valley, Nature's Bounty, etc... but only until now that I could tell what B Complex is supposed to do for the body. I can really feel that my food (you must take with food) is converted into energy with this brand. I take it with my lunch to feel energized for the rest of the afternoon.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품