KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Swedish Bitters

Reviewer1167563님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this to try externally on the writs - didn't help but that is OK. Delivery was super fast.

to much alcohol

Reviewer3237124님께서 Jul 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

its like a cordial but taste la camphor with alcohol, very strong stuff

abkit,natureworks,swedish bitters

Reviewer1991102님께서 Dec 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product upset my stomach and made me feel ill for days after taking it

Swedish Bitters

Reviewer1964098님께서 Aug 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for digestion! I have taken this on and off over many years. And the price is terrific.

Recommended by my Nutritionist

Reviewer1881556님께서 Aug 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

According to my Nutritional Counselor, this product is the best on the market.

Could not use

Reviewer1805007님께서 Oct 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Need to be careful with using some of these products. I am not saying this is a bad product, but it was inappropriate for me. After using for a sahort time I had to quit as I had some reflux problems which I never had before. After i stopped using it did go away. Take care!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Immediate relief of bloating / sour stomach. Mild overnight constipation aid.

Reviewer2344847님께서 Sep 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has amazingly fast results for an "upset tummy". Yes, it does have a strong taste that is alcohol based, though along with the herbal ingredients it's sort of warming and refreshing. Once I became aware of its benefits, the taste is okay for me and I drink it undiluted! I believe it may be helping me to fend off colds as well.

excellent need more than 5 stars

5579997917002276689님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Gerd since a year and half and now i start taking Thorne Betain HCL ,natural balance peptic sooth ,Jarrow mastic gum ,doctor best Pepzin GI ,eating 2 cloves of crushed fresh garlic with every meal which is very helpful for candida and will stop your nausea dramaticlly ,Thorne vitamin b complex , Thorne zinc picolnate 15 mg ,Nordic omega 3 ,changing refined salt and takes instead aloha bay pink Himalayan salt and Celtic sea salt , eating sauerkraut and pickles had a lot of probiotec ,jarrow L-glutamine ,Jarrow organic apple cider vinegar with food,Now food ginger root extract,NutriBiotic grapefruit seed extract ,and decreasing proccessed food and eating more vegetable especially broccoli (Now food Broccoli seeds for sprouting is good and healthier) and more fruit except starchy and of course you had to stop eating sugar (and of course Big Tree Farms organic Coconut sugar is excellent choice if taken in small doses better than refined sugar but in the early stage of your recovery it is better to not eating sugar at all)and avoid eating some kinds of nuts and eating 100% raw honey on an empty stomcah, also take one teaspoon after meal of this Swedish bitters and all of your symptoms will be cured and you forget about one day that you have Gerd and all that i buy from IHERB so thanks to iherb for letting all of these good supplements available to us

alcohol free

lisofby님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

doesn't taste as good as the alcohol stuff, but god enough.

Not sure

ReviewsByNina님께서 Feb 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to buy another brand of swedish bitter which has a totally different taste than this. I just hope that I will have the same excellent results of the other brand. UPDATE: Horrible taste, not as effective as the other brand I used.

상품 21-30 중 전체 47 상품