KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

great lower denture adhesive!

Reviewer3296176님께서 Jul 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

all the warnings about how many problems lower dentures create are solved with these adhesive strips, they last all day, dentures do not move and you do not swallow all that gook from otc adhesives

Perfection!

Reviewer2999812님께서 Jul 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product actually does work. None of the store brand can compare.

Hang in there.

Reviewer2171025님께서 Aug 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for the lowers, held when others wouldn't hold. No ooze, no taste and held for the whole day +.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I would definitely recommend this product.

Reviewer2296259님께서 Aug 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing product. I hope they never discontinue this product. The company is speedy with delivery. Thank you Iherb for offering this wonderful product and getting it to the customer so quick.

Secure strips

Reviewer3229520님께서 Feb 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was amazed a how quickly the order was processed.Will definatily order from again. And te strips are a great product.

Great product!

5234910035045203227님께서 Jul 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is wonderful......it works for one whole day at a time....excellent!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Secure Denture Adhesive Strips for upper plates.

Reviewer1586683님께서 Jul 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Every add I've seen for the denture strips says they are for use with the lower plates. They do a pretty good job there, not perfect, but better than most adhesives. Where I think they truly shine is on the uppers. My upper plate has alway given me problems with pain when I bite down on something hard or tough. The strips totally eliminated that, and I can generally leave them (the uppers) in for up to two days. Use the little piece(s) of strip trimmings across the rear of the plate for extra holding power.

Sticks

5290982500061881519님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using these for several years and they work better than the tube pastes for lower dentures.They are more resistant too drinks and most foods.

A-Vogel-Secure-Denture-Adhesive-Comfort-Strips-15-Strips

5265890451191791127님께서 Jun 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found the strips comfortable but after eating the paste oozes out and I find it very uncomfortable to the extent I have to remove it immediately.

try these -you'll like them

Reviewer1310873님께서 Sep 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

***wonderful product***