KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,167

₩11,331

할인금액: ₩3,165 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

great lower denture adhesive!

Reviewer3296176님께서 7 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

all the warnings about how many problems lower dentures create are solved with these adhesive strips, they last all day, dentures do not move and you do not swallow all that gook from otc adhesives

Perfection!

Reviewer2999812님께서 7 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product actually does work. None of the store brand can compare.

Hang in there.

Reviewer2171025님께서 8 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for the lowers, held when others wouldn't hold. No ooze, no taste and held for the whole day +.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I would definitely recommend this product.

Reviewer2296259님께서 8 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing product. I hope they never discontinue this product. The company is speedy with delivery. Thank you Iherb for offering this wonderful product and getting it to the customer so quick.

Secure strips

Reviewer3229520님께서 2 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was amazed a how quickly the order was processed.Will definatily order from again. And te strips are a great product.

Great product!

5234910035045203227님께서 7 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is wonderful......it works for one whole day at a time....excellent!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Secure Denture Adhesive Strips for upper plates.

Reviewer1586683님께서 7 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Every add I've seen for the denture strips says they are for use with the lower plates. They do a pretty good job there, not perfect, but better than most adhesives. Where I think they truly shine is on the uppers. My upper plate has alway given me problems with pain when I bite down on something hard or tough. The strips totally eliminated that, and I can generally leave them (the uppers) in for up to two days. Use the little piece(s) of strip trimmings across the rear of the plate for extra holding power.

Sticks

5290982500061881519님께서 10 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using these for several years and they work better than the tube pastes for lower dentures.They are more resistant too drinks and most foods.

A-Vogel-Secure-Denture-Adhesive-Comfort-Strips-15-Strips

5265890451191791127님께서 6 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found the strips comfortable but after eating the paste oozes out and I find it very uncomfortable to the extent I have to remove it immediately.

try these -you'll like them

Reviewer1310873님께서 9 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

***wonderful product***