KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

A great source of iodine

4766826182038122321님께서 Apr 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product, have been taking it for a few months - 4 to 5 drops in my morning Nutribullet smoothie. Recently reordered to include my other family members.

Well, it´s ok

5045709939677574936님께서 Mar 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got enough iodine from my thyroid-medicine, so I had to stop taking extra iodine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Anaterma님께서 Jan 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

unfortunately this acts like a stimulant to me, so i gave it away to my parents. that's a shame, i was really interested in trying this liquid form of iodine which is so often out of stock. turns out wasn't worth it.

Practically Life Saving For Hashimoto's Disease

4909907440754977342님께서 Nov 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have Hashimoto's disease, you have to use liquid kelp for the knee pain. If you are not sure about Hashimoto's disease and you have pain on the side of your knee....try it. It just might be the answer. I take 2 - 1/2 droppers dull of Liqui-Kelp and my pain is gone is less than 1 minute. My doctor cannot explain it but it does work. My Mom recently found out she has Hashimoto's disease and it takes her knee pain away too. Try it...it works!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No Brain-Fade but feel sluggish by mid afternoon

Reviewer2251071님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add a few drops of this Liquid Kelp to water I sip over the course of the day as opposed to having tried other brands of iodine drops administered under my tongue. Those were rough on me at times, sent me off the wall. However, I notice my energy still wanes by mid afternoon. Trying to address sluggish thyroid problem. Maybe its a combination like my mid 50s age and the extra weight I have, poor diet health issues. At least I don't suffer bouts of brain-fade which is the reason why I need iodine daily for thyroid support. I reckon my thyroid is being helped using Liqui-Kelp. Another thing is - for what its worth, I avoid eating foods with garlic ingredient although I do enjoy an Indian curry as a once-in-a-while treat. No, I'm not religious. I wanted to do something about the lingering brain-fade spells I was experiencing. Scary situation to be in. Through a process of dietary elimination I worked out that eating garlic diminished my ability to connect the dots. Best wishes on your journey managing your personal health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

iherb is the best

iherby님께서 Aug 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product price and Fast delivery

Good product

4952925031542648980님께서 Jul 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Happy with this

Works

Reviewer2380005님께서 Apr 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

no taste, helps with thyroid!

Good product...great price.

Reviewer1042697님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice product. Not recommended for Hashimoto's Disease though.

Good price

Reviewer3107643님께서 Feb 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can't tell a diffrence but you get a good amount for the money, worth it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품