KO

₩4,474

₩7,001

할인금액: ₩2,527 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Seems to help

Reviewer1177983님께서 Jun 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to help boost my thyroid function. Although tests ordered by my doctor did not indicate any problem, a number of factors, plus results from basal temperature measurements, convinced me that I was dealing with hypothyroidism as I pass through menopause. After using this product for about two weeks as directed on the bottle, I have noticed a definite increase in energy and stamina. And it's much less costly than prescriptions, even with health insurance. So far, so good!

Great Stealth Iodine

BeautifulDreamer님께서 May 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This liquid kelp is colorless and has no discernable flavor. I put this into our family's "ice water" in the fridge so whenever someone drinks water, there's some bonus iodine included and no one's the wiser. I wish this came in bigger bottles!

Lynette

Reviewer2432853님께서 Feb 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have noticed that my hair is starting to grow in although I have only been on the product for a couple weeks.

Practically Life Saving For Hashimoto's Disease

4909907440754977342님께서 Nov 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have Hashimoto's disease, you have to use liquid kelp for the knee pain. If you are not sure about Hashimoto's disease and you have pain on the side of your knee....try it. It just might be the answer. I take 2 - 1/2 droppers dull of Liqui-Kelp and my pain is gone is less than 1 minute. My doctor cannot explain it but it does work. My Mom recently found out she has Hashimoto's disease and it takes her knee pain away too. Try it...it works!

No taste

Reviewer2834180님께서 Jul 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is no taste to this product. Easy to take because I just drop it in water & drank every day. I gave it 5 stars because of this. You have no way of knowing if it is working. I just believe it is.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great way to get more iodine

Reviewer1499622님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have an under-active thyroid and my doc recommended kelp (for iodine). If you need more iodine and can't stand the taste of kelp, or if you hate the idea of adding yet another pill to your daily regimen, this stuff is a fabulous way to effortlessly boost your iodine levels. I can detect no taste at all (even in plain water), and neither could my very picky husband when I added some to his water without telling him.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No Brain-Fade but feel sluggish by mid afternoon

Reviewer2251071님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add a few drops of this Liquid Kelp to water I sip over the course of the day as opposed to having tried other brands of iodine drops administered under my tongue. Those were rough on me at times, sent me off the wall. However, I notice my energy still wanes by mid afternoon. Trying to address sluggish thyroid problem. Maybe its a combination like my mid 50s age and the extra weight I have, poor diet health issues. At least I don't suffer bouts of brain-fade which is the reason why I need iodine daily for thyroid support. I reckon my thyroid is being helped using Liqui-Kelp. Another thing is - for what its worth, I avoid eating foods with garlic ingredient although I do enjoy an Indian curry as a once-in-a-while treat. No, I'm not religious. I wanted to do something about the lingering brain-fade spells I was experiencing. Scary situation to be in. Through a process of dietary elimination I worked out that eating garlic diminished my ability to connect the dots. Best wishes on your journey managing your personal health.

Effective product.

Reviewer3244249님께서 Feb 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got a friend started taking liquid kelp for her thyroid. Said she was sluggish and tired a lot. Turned out her thyroid must have needed iodine as she said that since she started taking this product she now has a lot more energy. Other similar products I'm sure work well but this one is also a good value. And in this form it seems to get into the body better than kelp powder.

Iodine Found Naturally

Reviewer3097011님께서 Jan 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Liqui-Kelp provides a convenient form of drops for adding into drinks like tea and water.

Stops breast pain quickly

Reviewer3239514님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

easy to take. I took it with natural sources raw thyroid and natural bio, thyroid support

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품