KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 21 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Lynette

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2432853님께서 Feb 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have noticed that my hair is starting to grow in although I have only been on the product for a couple weeks.

Seems to help

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1177983님께서 Jun 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to help boost my thyroid function. Although tests ordered by my doctor did not indicate any problem, a number of factors, plus results from basal temperature measurements, convinced me that I was dealing with hypothyroidism as I pass through menopause. After using this product for about two weeks as directed on the bottle, I have noticed a definite increase in energy and stamina. And it's much less costly than prescriptions, even with health insurance. So far, so good!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

great way to get more iodine

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1499622님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have an under-active thyroid and my doc recommended kelp (for iodine). If you need more iodine and can't stand the taste of kelp, or if you hate the idea of adding yet another pill to your daily regimen, this stuff is a fabulous way to effortlessly boost your iodine levels. I can detect no taste at all (even in plain water), and neither could my very picky husband when I added some to his water without telling him.

No taste

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2834180님께서 Jul 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is no taste to this product. Easy to take because I just drop it in water & drank every day. I gave it 5 stars because of this. You have no way of knowing if it is working. I just believe it is.

Practically Life Saving For Hashimoto's Disease

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4909907440754977342님께서 Nov 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have Hashimoto's disease, you have to use liquid kelp for the knee pain. If you are not sure about Hashimoto's disease and you have pain on the side of your knee....try it. It just might be the answer. I take 2 - 1/2 droppers dull of Liqui-Kelp and my pain is gone is less than 1 minute. My doctor cannot explain it but it does work. My Mom recently found out she has Hashimoto's disease and it takes her knee pain away too. Try it...it works!

상품 1-5 중 전체 21 상품