KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good product

5540882262748612721님께서 Feb 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helped relieve pregnancy related hemmorhoidal itch. Best to store in a cool place. I put mine in the freezer for extra cooling relief.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

miracle님께서 May 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it, it helps me

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A++++ he finally admitted!

SugarDumplin님께서 Apr 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

WORKS IMMEDIATLY

Burned My Butt!

4807024200538564205님께서 Sep 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am dealing with Anal Fissures and assumed that these would help.Au Contraire.maybe it is just me but after inserting these my butt started burning and I continued to experience discomfort the rest of the day and also the next day.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This particular product is a joke -

Reviewer2059212님께서 Sep 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Funny thing - I like this co's products and have quite a few of them. A good natural herbal company in my opinion but ... If you buy this particular product please expect that it will NOT melt in your butt as my product did not. Probably the entire lot is defective. If it doesn't melt you won't experience much healing I'm sure. You can think of this product as a greasy butt-plug cause cause it'll come out like it goes in. LOL (if it goes in at all - apparently several people didn't keep there product in the refrigerator however and got the real mess unlike me. I'm contacting the company now to get reimbursement. eric in Japan.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

WiseWays Herbals, Witch Hazel Supposotories

Reviewer2529012님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product, the Suppositories give relief and keep the swelling down. Please DO KEEP them Refrigerated at all times ( that are otherwise quite soft)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

much better than cortisone

Reviewer1137236님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Provides almost immediate relieve - flareups heal much faster - only able to apply on tissue and then topical but will continue to use

witch hazel suppositories

Reviewer3284398님께서 Nov 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't like the suppositories. They were extremely greasy.

The best so far..

Reviewer1156166님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's soothing and gentle. Good ingredient. You should keep box in fridge otherwise gets too soft.

IMPOSSIBLE TO INSERT

Reviewer1169413님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Poor design, so I never got to see if they even work!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품