KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,554

₩8,507

할인금액: ₩953 (11% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

WiseWays Herbals, Witch Hazel Supposotories

Reviewer2529012님께서 2 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product, the Suppositories give relief and keep the swelling down. Please DO KEEP them Refrigerated at all times ( that are otherwise quite soft)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This particular product is a joke -

Reviewer2059212님께서 9 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Funny thing - I like this co's products and have quite a few of them. A good natural herbal company in my opinion but ... If you buy this particular product please expect that it will NOT melt in your butt as my product did not. Probably the entire lot is defective. If it doesn't melt you won't experience much healing I'm sure. You can think of this product as a greasy butt-plug cause cause it'll come out like it goes in. LOL (if it goes in at all - apparently several people didn't keep there product in the refrigerator however and got the real mess unlike me. I'm contacting the company now to get reimbursement. eric in Japan.

Not a pain in the butt

Reviewer1600272님께서 1 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Relieves the H's and is easy to use.

Great Product!

Reviewer2694038님께서 7 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found and liked this product due to the all natural ingredients. It's the only way to go with this type of remedy.

The best so far..

Reviewer1156166님께서 11 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's soothing and gentle. Good ingredient. You should keep box in fridge otherwise gets too soft.

witch hazel suppositories

Reviewer3284398님께서 11 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't like the suppositories. They were extremely greasy.

IMPOSSIBLE TO INSERT

Reviewer1169413님께서 8 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Poor design, so I never got to see if they even work!!

Burned My Butt!

4807024200538564205님께서 9 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am dealing with Anal Fissures and assumed that these would help.Au Contraire.maybe it is just me but after inserting these my butt started burning and I continued to experience discomfort the rest of the day and also the next day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A++++ he finally admitted!

SugarDumplin님께서 4 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

WORKS IMMEDIATLY

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

miracle님께서 5 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it, it helps me