KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Best Electrolyte

Reviewer1147183님께서 Jan 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a Firefighter and this is the best product for recovery and most importantly, prevention. I have tried several products and this one, especially lemonade is the best product to replenish lost fluids. It beats everything out there because it's not full of sugar. My wife took it during her pregnancy during the summer months and my children love it. Last but not least, iHerb has the best price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great tasting electrolytes go to work fast!

PurplePegasus님께서 May 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My body can't keep electrolytes so I need a constant supply. When I feel light headed or weak these provide fast relief. Tastes great and, unlike the cheaper "packets" store brand, Ultima's do not contain any GMOs. I hope they don't discontinue this flavor as my favorite (kiwi-strawberry) has been. The kiwi also contained all the B vitamins so this comes out more expensive due to the absence of B's which I need to supply elsewhere. I hope Ultima will reconsider and bring back the kiwi flavor: (the banana is the only one that tastes too awful to down!)

super tastey

Reviewer3245992님께서 May 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a competitive cyclist & I use ultima replenisher in my workout water bottles and mix it with some whey protein for my homemade recovery drinks. really cost-effective and taste great too. the lemonade it my favorite on-bike flavor.

Ultima Electrolytes

Reviewer2831127님께서 Oct 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product - pure and clean and lots cheaper than GATORADE!!!

Best flavor Ultima yet!

Reviewer1662417님께서 Nov 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best flavor of Ultima yet! Some of the others have a medicine-like flavor, but this stuff rocks - it tastes just like instant lemonade! Ultima's my favorite sports drink - no sugar, low carb, low calorie!

Love it!

Reviewer3334884님께서 Aug 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good stuff! The flavour is pleasant and I don't have to worry about bathing my teeth in sugar. Good for Chronic Fatigue sufferers who need hydration but don't get enough exercise to need the sugar.

Great Product

Reviewer2834180님께서 Jun 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the second canister I have ordered. I mix it with water and add fresh lemon juice and it taste just like lemonade. Great product to replenish your electrolytes.

I LOVE Ultima!

Reviewer2933593님께서 Jan 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best electrolyte replacement/hydration drink I've ever used. And this is my favorite flavor. It is a very light lemonade flavor. Some of the other flavors are a bit strong for me. (The orange is my second favorite.) The best part is that my kids think it's delicious. Just give them half a scoop and it's a much better deal than buying the one specifically for kids. (It's almost identical per serving if you give a half-scoop.)

Great Product

Reviewer1109169님께서 Dec 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes great and mixes well. I mix this up for my water bottle when I exercise. Better than plain water.

Excellent natural drink!

Reviewer2003537님께서 Jan 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Ultima to avoid cramping in marathons and endurance mountain bike races. I also use it to avoid hangovers.

상품 1-10 중 전체 41 상품