KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

GREAT

4772329128476090466님께서 Nov 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

im def buying this again =)

Good product

proinnseas님께서 Nov 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works, but taste isn't that nice. It takes time get used to it.

Great recipe, funny taste

Reviewer1269559님께서 Sep 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the ingredients list, well thought through, but there is slight dry chalkie taste to it. It doesn't mix too well either.

excellent product

5327981401783195124님께서 Apr 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it and the results. Excellent taste and love the natural sweetening. No nasty chemicals :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Lemondade is the best flavor

5269834140330551606님께서 Jun 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

same as review above... good price and good taste, will use again.....

Tastes like lemonade

Reviewer1014095님께서 Apr 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes better to me than the grape flavor by the same company. I like lemon and find most lemon flavored products to be refreshing and not sweet. This drink mix produces a sweeter taste than I'd like, so I usually make 1 liter by using some of this drink mix and another electrolyte drink mix that has no flavor at all. One thing that I don't like about t his product is that the powder does not dissolve all the way. That is, you have to stir it vigorously to make it disappear, but when left standing, some white deposits inevitably settle at the bottom of the pitcher. I don't know why they don't stay dissolved. I end up throwing the settled bits away when I was my pitcher each time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I like it. One caution though..

Reviewer3014590님께서 Sep 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

High copper content, which is plus for me since I am chronically copper deficient, however should you avoid high does copper, you probably might look for other Electrolytes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes great, seems to work

Reviewer1175250님께서 Sep 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I need extra electrolytes because I have a health condition where I lose a lot of fluid and have a very dry mouth. It's always hard for me to know if electrolytes are working or not, but these seem to.I seem to get thirsty less and have more energy. The lemonade taste is fantastic, the large bottle is good value, and best of all there is no sugar in this, only stevia. Fresh coconut water is still my go-to for electrolytes, but coconuts are not always practical. Ultima Replenisher is a good alternative.

Wonderful and healing

Reviewer1259171님께서 Jan 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Such a wonderful way to get your electrolytes. I put one scoop (the scoop comes in the box) in a glass of water with a lemon wedge every morning. This keeps my system alkaline and also balances the small amount of salt I eat. I have been using this for years and have seen fantastic results. A box lasts forever. Such an easy way to support my health. Oh, and it doesn't hurt to take it again later in the day if you are short on electrolytes. Tastes like lemonade and is sweetened with stevia, the only "good" artificial sweetner.

Shae FL.

Reviewer1000109님께서 Aug 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

bitter