KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

It works!

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it as a weight loss supplement. Apparently it works by making the visits to the toilet more frequent. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for cortisol control

Reviewer1716632님께서 Jul 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is amazing for controlling excess cortisol production, as well as speeding up muscle recovery after workouts. Great for keeping fat down as well. Highly recommend!

Try devils claw instead

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Common alternatives to this cause me breathing problems, so was glad to find it works - definitely beneficial to joints. It's expensive though, and I dislike the added colours. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great !

Reviewer2031618님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for bones!!!

About USPlabs SuperCissus

Reviewer1046979님께서 Jul 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like its said: That's the #1 joint support formula

SuperCissus pain relief

Reviewer1270487님께서 May 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product for assisting with joint pains. Cissus is supposed to have healing and anti inflammatory properties and I believe it. This is the third time that I have used the product for post tendonitis and each time I feel fantastic during use. Additionally it seems to have healed some of the areas, as I do not feel as much pain post usage. I had two friends that broke the same bone in their hands the same week both snowboarding. One took my advice in taking the SuperCissus while the other did not. The girl who began to take it recovered much faster that the other and was actually rock climbing shortly after. I will absolutely be ordering more, and thanks to IHerb for great service and excellent customer service :)

Great Product

Reviewer1328346님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this for extra energy and weight loss. Has helped improve my stamina during swimming. As weight loss...mmhhh...still waiting to see results after 3 weeks

nice product!

Reviewer2320238님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good for injuries for the first time but it wont work to a bad injure bone or tendon..

USPlabs SuperCIssus

Reviewer2531717님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using the product for about 2 weeks now. I had broken a carpal bone in my hand and I was having pain with movement in my wrist. After I started taking SuperCissus I noticed the pain lessened and movement was easier. I would recommend this product. I also work a very physically demanding job and it seems to help in that regard also.

Highly recommended!

Eyz4eva님께서 Oct 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this together with Glucosamine and it helps with my knocking knees.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품