KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

be careful if you are allergic to B3

5459189965242397267님께서 Feb 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not for me... severe allergic to niacin B3, even on skin application. I blend niacin in moisturizer at 5% only. Have been admitted to emergency twice due to hives

My Go-to Formula

4779905523234241235님께서 Oct 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The flushed skin sensation is something I actually enjoy, and look forward to. It's the very reason I use this form of Niacin – because it dilates the capillaries. And it's the opening-up of those capillaries, which allows increased circulation of nutrients and oxygen. So I take a capsule two or three times a day, depending on the number of meals I eat. I take it with my “Thorne Research Basic Nutrients IV with Copper and Iron,” and other supplements – to insure that my nutrients get delivered to every cell in the body. For that alone – it's worth its weight in gold. But as a bonus, I also find that it's an incredible mood booster, easing the mind and relaxing the lungs – which makes for restful sleep, especially when taken with L-Tryptophan. When I want to rev up my methylation cycle – to increase my cognitive powers, I take a high-dose of methyl-B12 and methyl-folate. When I want to dampen the methylation cycle – for relaxation purposes, this 1000 mg Niacin capsule is my go-to formula.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Major Flushing

5688221554152706857님께서 Feb 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken Niacin 1,000mg twice a day for years and purchased this because it is easier than taking 2 500mg capsules. I did not notice that it was not flush free so that was my bad but wow, the flushing is severe and taking it with food and vitamin C did not help. My cholesterol has always run a bit high because it runs in my family. Niacin definitely helps the ratio of HDL to LDL so it is worth taking but I will be going back to a flush free version immediately! That said, Twinlab makes good products and I trust them...just needed to read the label more carefully so I wanted to do this review to help the next person.

The anti-aging supplement

5536595171908109527님께서 Feb 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my dad to help with brain functioning. Works great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good - but flushing

lillanne님께서 Jan 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is really working, can feel it when I use it - but since it flush I know it works - and it only last 5-15 min. and I am used to it now and almost miss it when I don´t remember to take it - think this vitamin Bs are helping my energy level and humour -

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works like magic - super!!!

Reviewer2080067님께서 Nov 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This particular form is potent and gives hot flushes, something I already have with menopause. It made me feel nauseous only because its high potency. But now I take the form that causes no hot flushing and its better than any 'happy drug' out there. It beats the blues like magic!Take it with food and judge your own tolerance.

good product great price

4921697260692442527님께서 Oct 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

just as good as more expensive brands

THE BEST

5375247066519697215님께서 Jun 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

HIGHEST QUALITY, I'M GLAD TO FIND ON THIS WEB SITE. THE PRICES, AND SHIPPING ALSO 5 STAR!!!!! I'LL BE BACK DEFINITELY!!!!!!

Good product

Reviewer2533847님께서 Mar 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works as advertised

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4733885977040983541님께서 Feb 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a nice amount of niacin, very economic and nasty filler-free, but be careful, for long term the mega dose Niacin is not good for the liver. I open the capsules and take what I want and close back together. I don't use it often.

상품 1-10 중 전체 101 상품