KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,167

₩23,791

할인금액: ₩9,625 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

MD sees the Results of Niacin

Reviewer1523435님께서 Jan 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a doctor and I have seen the results of niacin on cholesterol levels. I have a patient that had a lipid panel of trig = 275, chol = 223, HDL = 34, and LDL = 134 and went to trig = 48, chol = 124, HDL = 49, and LDL = 65. This patient was taking liptor previously to adding niacin to her meds.

Niacin

Reviewer2241356님께서 Jun 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product. Most Niacin capsules are full of additives that I'm allergic to. This is just Niacin. I take at the direction of my doctor and since switching to this brand, my total cholesterol has dropped to 126 from 165.

excellent product

Reviewer1002991님께서 Nov 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love that it doesn't have a lot of additives or fillers. High quality and cost effective. In terms of the negative reviews about the flush - if you haven't taken a lot of niacin before, definitely work up to this dose - I didn't but then I personally think there are benefits to the flush. But it can be disconcerting the first time. I find the flush is less if I take it with vitamin C.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

start with a much lower dose

Reviewer2903766님께서 Mar 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for niacin deficiency. 1/4 of the cap gave me severe flush for 2 hours meaning this is effective and too much for me. I should have started with 50 mg.

Needed high strength

Reviewer1061325님께서 Sep 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product and one of the few high strenght niacin products on the market. Doctor has recommended 3000mg and I find that this is easy to take 3x a day.

What the doctor ordered

Reviewer1625810님께서 Oct 16, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only niacin that is as effective as statins to lower LDL and raise HDL cholesterol and safest for the liver is pure crystaline type. Doctor prescribed amounts are in the multigram range (2,000 mg/day for me). Twinlab is by far the best value. The proof is in my very improved lipid profiles.

Minimal Flush

Reviewer1860698님께서 Apr 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've experienced very little to no flushing with these caps and I'm taking them 6 at a time.

Be careful of dosage

Reviewer1279884님께서 May 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used for lowering cholesterol niacin can also raise blood sugar and help precipitate gout. This brand obviously works because it not only helped lower my cholesterol (along with red yeast rice) but it did help my blood sugar and precipitate a gout attack.

HDL Booster

Reviewer3258994님께서 Sep 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

All my research made it very clear that the "slow release" or "non-flush" Niacin was much less effective and potentially much more toxic. Go with the flush - it takes a few weeks to build up tolerance (start with smaller doses and move up to the Twinlab 500s first), but 2 of these a day boosted my HDL from the high 30s to the low to mid 60s. It has remained at that level for over a year with no detectable effect on my liver function. Exercise alone would never get my HDL much above 40. It doesn't work for everyone though - my wife followed my example, and it didn't change her HDL much at all.

Powerful stuff

Reviewer1390426님께서 Nov 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use with caution. Serious flushing and other side effects common to too much taken at once. I used only 1 pill but mistakenly took on an empty stomach. I will never make that mistake again. Really high quality. have to take only half a capsule at a time.

상품 1-10 중 전체 101 상품